Part 15

(WARNING: Chapter gets a little heated >///< as in, they kinda like, flirt...more than normal... and maybe little touchy touchy.. >-> This very much flustered me to write)

(Bakugou)

"Most linear equations have exactly one solution. Most linear /inequalities/ have infinitely many solutions. When representing the solutions using set notation, it is not possible to list all of the solutions in braces. The solution 'x is greater than or less than one' is written in set notation as 'brace x some weird f*ckin' line and x is less than or equal to one, brace'. Read this solution set as the set of x such that x is less than or equal to one- oh f*ck the line is 'such that'..." Bakugou mumbled as he leaned into the book more, pushing his glasses up on his nose and rereading the entire paragraph again. 

The four other kids sitting around him groaned exhaustedly. "Even you don't know some of this!" Pinky whined.

"We've been here for hours, can we /please/ go get some dinner!?" Pikachu pleaded.

Bakugou looked up and frowned at them all. "No. You're going to figure this stuff out first." He told them sternly.

Pinky, Tape and Pikachu were laying on the floor, notebooks, papers and pencils scattered all around the floor around them.

Kirishima was up on the bed with Bakugou, papers and notebooks scattered all around them as well. Some of them were a little charred from Bakugou getting a little explosive on them... but that was fine.

After tutoring Kirishima for so long, he had gotten used to how stupid they were and knew how to teach it to them. It all came naturally to Bakugou, and he rarely even had to study, but he finally realized that it didn't come easy to them after a few months of teaching his idiot redhead.

Now that he was teaching all of them at once though- that was an all new level of stupid he was dealing with.

"Looking at your grades on the f*cking midterm exams, you all need more help then you even realize. There is no passing Glasses or Ponytail, you four might not even be able to pass IcyHot and Sh*tty Deku, but if you listen to me, and pay the f*ck attention you little sh*ts need to, then you will at least pass. F*cking grape got a higher grade than you four..." Bakugou told them as he looked up from a piece of paper he had containing their rankings on the midterm exams.

"Yeah but at least we're not entirely failing." Pikachu mumbled.

"You got the worst grade of everyone Sparky." Bakugou replied with a raised brow.

The boy flopped back down onto the floor, all of them laying there with frowns and whines.

"We can do better though guys! With the school festival coming up and another big test before then, we have to at least try! It wouldn't be manly to just-" The redhead paused, glancing at Pinky. "Or womanly... to just give up like this!" Kirishima finished, pounding his fists together.

Bakugou rolled his eyes. "What he said I guess.." He grumbled. Kirishima grinned and nodded.

"Alright fine, keep reading it then.." Tape said tiredly, sitting up and grabbing his pencil again, the others following after.

~

Within half an hour they had all passed out.

Turned out that when they actually started using their brains, they drained themselves so quickly that they literally just plopped over and fell asleep on his floor.

Bakugou stared at them blankly and set aside his book, no point in reading it now. Kirishima was on the edge of falling asleep, and the other three were already out.