Goodbye Beauxbatons

<A.N>
How I picture James Potter. (Photo on the side or Top if your reading on your phone or a tablet 😁)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 1: Goodbye Beauxbatons
Athena's POV

Dear Professor Albus Dumbledore,
My name is Athena Rose Lupin. I go to Beauxbatons in France. Surely you've heard of this school. I've decided to leave the all girls school for a change and was wondering if you could take me into Hogwarts. I know it's the middle of the year and all but I would love experience more in your school. I would also love to spend more time with my twin brother Remus Lupin. I'm sure your aware of his...Condition. I just really hope you consider this offer of letting me attend your lovely school.
Thank You,
A. R. Lupin.

I was finally done writing my letter to Dumbledore. Relief is not even enough to describe how I feel after attaching the letter to my snow white owl, Silver. All I had left now was to finish planning my drop out prank on the entire school and packing.
Pulling my long pink hair into a messy bun, I picked up my baby panda-don't ask how I got it- and left my dorm to study my prank so far. I charmed my prank to be invisible to everyone besides myself  until I leave the school for good.
So far, the clear wires that conjure electricity were still glued onto the walls, the buckets of baby blue semi-permanent paint that refilled every time a girl was dumped on were attached to the rope on the ceiling, the gorillas were inside the hidden cell behind a curtain, and huge hands attached to a metal arm were filled with shaving cream, reading to body slam any girl running by.
Now it was time to wait.
--------------------------------------
I sat in my dorm, thinking if I should speak to my brother or not. Deciding on yes, I close my eyes trying to locate if he was alone or not. An image of him reading in an empty room filled my mind. Smiling, I willed my face to be seen in his book.
Remus' POV
I sat in my dorm alone, reading peacefully until I get interrupted by a face appearing through the words.
"Hey Remi!!!" My sister exclaimed. Startled I dropped the book face down, making her shout in pain. "OUCH! Remus you twat!" Slowly making my way towards the book, I pick it up guiltily smiling at my sisters annoyed expression. "Sorry Ena, you just scared me."
Shaking her head, she grins at me, her happiness catching me slightly off guard. "Guess what I'm gonna do!?"She says, her enthusiasm going crazy. "Don't blow up the kitchens again Athena." I say shaking my head. "No! Remus! That isn't as a good as what I plan on doing."
"Then what mischief are you in on now?" I ask.
"I'm dropping out of Beauxbatons!"
"WHAT!" I yell, my face containing all sorts of worry. Mom would be soooo angry when she finds out. "Oh, and there's a surprise too." "Oh Merlin. Athena, your toast."
"Just trust me, Remi. I know what I'm doing."