KRIS (EXO)

Kris

                                                                                            Kris

Alumni of Class of EXO (Graduated)

Power of Flight, Back-Liner, Strategist

Personality

He is tough and manly. He is said to always be a moody grunt. But Kris always knows what he wants and what he has to do to get it. A man of a clear vision and tenacity, he is smart in step by step strategies. His sharp tongue helps in putting salt on wounds, but eliminates any unnecessary thoughts that does not aid development. He has a sweet tooth and is always seen eating dessert before meals and after meals. He is often being teased by Suho who always catches him sneaking in muffins into his room late at night back in their trainee days.

Kris has always been a trouble child who often ran away from home. His parents were subjects and worked hard to sell food in the market. He grew up in a pig house and hated the smell of poultry, knowing that it was something he had to work hard to live a better life. At a young age, his parents one day told him that they would sell him to a noble house with no explanation as to why. Being sent away against his will, Kris was taken in a noble house and works in the stables and the kitchens.

One cold day, he had received a letter from his father that his mother was sick. The letter was both apologetic and informative and the father had said that his mother was close to death. This made Kris understand why they sent him away—it was to save his mothers disease. His father begged him to ask for a raise from the Nobles in order to buy his mother medicine and Kris obliged. However, upon asking for a raise, he was struck across the face and was told that it was a preposterous request to ask those who owned him.

Spited with fury, Kris waited for them to be asleep and went to steal a expensive piece of jewelry in order to sell it in the black market. But he was caught and a wild chase began, Kris running through the house as those who caught him tried to catch him. He had run up to the roof and was cornered. As they eased closer, he lost his footing and closed his eyes, bracing for death. Hearing gasps all around, he opened his eyes to see himself hovering in above ground before shooting into the air with the lack of control.

His skill was reported to the Order and he was taken interest in. He was offered a deal to develop his skill in SM while his mother would be cured of her disease. From then on, Kris developed the ability to control his body while levitating, the distance of his ability broadened. He was found gifted in geographical war strategies, always finding out new ways to infiltrate the enemies in his evaluations. He had always struck the enemies when they were weak. In war, he is often in the sky as he passes on information from higher ground to aid in strategic planning.

 In war, he is often in the sky as he passes on information from higher ground to aid in strategic planning

[Noble house where he grew up in]