══════════════════════════

The glimmering haze, it dazzles my eyes for no reasonIt seems the soften ice is about to melt

It seems the soften ice is about to melt

══════════════════════════

There she was, Hatsuka.

Laying on her bed, thinking and mesmerizing the mistakes and problems she had made in the past. Ramen cups, plastic bottles, and other random snacks standing there on her desk.

Papers, books, and every stuff that you could imagine laying messily on the floor and even at the edge of the room. She was there sighing heavily while saying, "If only I can fix everything."

She reached out for her phone and turns it on while looking at the date that was showing in the lockscreen page.

Thursday, December 24 2015.

She lets out a snicker, "Oh, how the time passed by so fast and it's already gonna be the day where a little useless worthless piece of shit was born tomorrow."

She gets up on her legs and looks around her room, what a mess. She gradually picks up every useless garbage at every inch of the floor and walks into her bathroom connected with her bedroom. She presses her one foot to the paddle thingy that also connects with the trash can and threw all the garbage carelessly into the trash can.

She gives a sigh and looks into the huge mirror above the sink, "Congratulations, You've did something useful after this past few days Hatsuka." She shows a smile and lets out another sigh while thinking, how's the outside world doing. She walks out of the bathroom and slowly towards the window sized small nor big at the same time and slides the curtain to the side with her soft hands but fragile at the same time.

"Oh, Snow? Last time I've seen snow it wasn't this depressing." She lets out another snicker to herself and reached her phone to see any notifications, of course, there isn't you lil dummy no one even notices you exist.

She lets out a huff while looking at the clock above her computer and the picture frame on her bedside table that has her only family-members in this household, Father and Yuta.
She shrugs it off while looking at her other lovely memories of childhood Golden medals, Books, she smiles as she looks around.

Her eyebrows twitch as she looks at a lonely pot that has dirt in it beside her desk it looks like supposedly for something to be in it. She quickly had a thought in her used to be history class,

"The history of human-kind since thousands and thousands of years ago, at the age of 17 you will pick your destinated flower that would said bring any types of goodluck but..."