══════════════════════════

"Yukuri, Yukuri!"

ugh what now, Hatsuka gets up from her bed after her little tea party with Sicheng a few hours ago and just getting annoyed by the repeated words outside her bedroom that her big stupidity brother has been loudly saying it for the past few days. She looks at the clock that was above her bed.

08:39 AM

huh, pretty weird for Yuta to go home this late.  As she was supposedly turning the knob suddenly a shaggy-haired and mostly much more gigantic and taller then Hatsuka dashed into the room while instantly grabbed her into a warm bear hug, "Yah, What the..What the heck!"

Yuta quickly gives her a disagree looking expression while taking out his index finger and pushing it right into her forehead nudging it a bit, "How dare you speak informally towards your handsome and much more genius big brother then you, Be honest i know you liked that little session surprising cuddle."

Hatsuka let's out a smirk, "Why should i even talk formal to you, Are you some kind of King to me and Oh, hell nah you smell like some shitty Natto of course i didn't enjoy it, you dumb squick." She gives out a huft while giving out a little bit of a nudgey smile when he started to ruffle her hair.

"Social distancing really did made my little sister into a monster, Owh wait but you are since the start." Yuta gives out a loud giggle while Hatsuka instantly grabs her wooden spoon that was inside her drawer just for some safety measures as what she meant by safety measure is smacking the shit out of Yuta, "Understandable on why people treats you like shit your even more bad then shit pffft."

When Hatsuka listens to the words that came out from Yuta's mouth instantly her whole entire surrounding feels dazy, "Hey, hey, hey. Take it easy Hatsuka. I'm so sorry holy shit."

Instantly Yuta unlocks the drawer that keeps her precious object the Inhaler and quickly gives it to Hatsuka hurryingly Hatsuka inhales and finally exhales, "Sweet home Alabama, Gosh. That would've not happend if you didn't had to necessarily said those god damn words knowing on how your little sister works, Ugh!"

"Apologize my lady." He says while bowing down sarcastically. It's been really just a daily for Yuta. His experience on his little sister having those Asthma attacks and panic attacks it really is concerning but it is what it is she couldn't control it, A shame.

As they had they're sibling session suddenly a fine-suited man comes into the room, "So happy to see my two wonderful childrens happily talking to eachother. Ah, such a refreshing to see." He gave out a sigh and assuring smile.

"Pfft, Happy my ass." Hatsuka says while putting down the wooden spoon back to it's place, "Now, now. My beloved son go back to your room no need to invade your little sister's privacy if it happends to you wouldn't you be annoyed ey?"

"Finee, Whatever." Yuta dashed out of the room and hearing a loud door smack meaning his inside his own bedroom, "What you wan't dad." Hatsuka let's out a scuff while playing around with the Inhaler in her hands.

"I've heard you decided to start a whole nother High school, Correct?" He signals Hatsuka to snudge a bit to the side for him to take a sit on her bed, "Yea, What about it but can you?"

"Of course! Anything for my precious daughter since tomorrow is your special day I'll do anything for you sweety." He gives the most biggest smile ever that he did, it just seems so forced in Hatsuka's opinion, "Erm, Alrighty. Shibuya might be the best choice but Dad."

"Good to hear, Shibuya. Yes?" When He replys instantly Hatsuka got a bit to anxious with how this one sentence that will come out of her tounge could turn the tables but she couldn't keep it to herself, Of course and so she took a deep sigh, "This is my last decision, If what the tragedy happends to me over and over again. I can't help it but to just not continue school since it just seems like a bad luck."

As her dad listens to her words, quickly his expression turns a whole nother one a scary one to be exact and took the deepest sigh, "Nakamoto Hatsuka!" She flinched on how loud his voice changed that it instantly made her terrified.

"I've already given you everything that I could do to support you but then I get this!? How dare you, you little piece of ungrateful shit. Your saying that knowledge is useless!? Nonsense! No matter what, You have to reached the highest level that will make you success like I am a CEO not just lazily whimper around in a closseted space, What kind of a stupid human being would do that!"
Hatsuka's surrounding this time feels much more painful then her other sessions it feels like all of the food that she has been received and her brain might explode. Quickly she inhales the Inhaler and squish her Neko plushie to reduce the anxiety.

Out of no where, Yuta instantly enters into the room with a worrying look without no hesitation he quickly convinced his Dad to stop other then getting worser, "Hey, Hey Dad. Slow down."

"Ugh, Such a useless daughter I have!" With one finale insult he stands up not forgetting to give out a scuff followed by Yuta going outside with him, before he exits, "I know your strong Suka. I know the family we live in is seriously full on confusing with you having this mental attacks and Dad having this disorder seems a bit off to me but oh well as that say, It izz what it izz." Yuta gives out a refreshing smile to Hatsuka to just give her a little faith.

Hatsuka forcily smiles back as Yuta slowly closes the door making sure she doesn't do anything suspiciously. She instantly lets out a loud groan mixed with a whimper full of sadness, "Fucking hell why me out of all the billions and trillions of various people Why me, ArghHh!" She quickly does everything she could to just calm herself down and not forgetting to make her own self into a burrito ready to be served by the devils.

Slowly but surely her eyelids feels drowsy with all of the tears strimming down her cheeks and so with one finale sentence she enters the magical world called dream.

' ' I wish just wish i could have one specific day where nothing could ever hurt me just once! ' '