Moon 27 July 11

In Daffodilclan

It was a very quiet night, almost to quiet. Beestripe and Gingerreed were on guard duty. Gingerreed glared at Beestripe. That traitor! She thought, Gingrrreed unsheathed her claws and hissed. Beestripe was humming to himself at this point but stopped and looked at Gingerreed. "Yes?" He asked in a confused manor. "Something tells me Treestar's death wasn't by rouges, actually I think you and Brookstar killed her!" Gingerreed spat. "Are you delusional!? Why would I even kill her!?" He shot back narrowing his eyes. "Because you and Brookstar wanted to rule together! But of course he didn't chose you DID HE!!" Beestripe was up and arching his back at this point. "WHATEVER MOUSEBRAINED IDEAS YOU HAVE ARE COMPLETELY IRRATIONAL! I'M STARTING TO THINK THAT YOU ARE CRAZY!" He spat. Gingerreed laughed "I wouldn't be crazy! YOU ARE CRAZY!" They kept arguing, this woke quite a few cats up. All the kittens, Newtflame, Irisfall, Coralsnow, and came out of their dens. They were groggy and angry that the arguing some them up. Well except for the kits who were happily playing about. "Why did you wake up up with your arguing!?" Snapped Newtflame. Beestripe looked at his paws "We are sorry, go back to sleep." He said and Newtflame trotted back into her den. The kits looked sad and protested but went back into their dens, everyone else awake soon followed. Gingerreed and Beestripe glared at each OTHER "Its your fault they woke up!" She whisper-hissed. Beestripe's eyes widened. "Wa-" "Don't act all surprised you know it's true!" "No look behind you-" "I won't fall for that kit trick!" "No really!" He said, he crouched low and slowly backed up. Gingerreed turned her head but it was to late, a pair of dull eyes, a shadowy body, and large jaws was behind her, the jaws around her neck. Gingerreed let out a feral screech and everyone began to get out of their nests, the cats who woke up before were a bit more active. Beestripe ran over to the kits and picked up Patchkit while Newtflame picked up Whitekit. They ran and make sure everyone was awake "GO GO GO!" Beestripe screeched and everyone bolted after him out of camp. then he saw Newtflame, his mate, the cat he loved, the cat who is pregnant with his second litter! Falling behind. His eyes widened. Beestripe ran over to Irisfall and gave them Patchkit. he shot backwards and behind Newtflame, he gave her a shove and she went hurtling forward, in pace with the other cats. "RUN! RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK!" He yowled and he turned around an hissed. Starclan forgive me for what I have done, perhaps , possibly, this can make up for all the sorrow I have caused he thought before launching himself at one of the shadows, claws extended, now that they were out of the shadows he was what they really were . "N-no! This can't be!" He yowled before another shadow ran and caught his side in its jaws, they squeezed and squeezed, when the shadow landed the life was draining from Beestripe's eyes, half of his body fell to the floor. The shadows threw themselves at his body, tearing off the flesh and crunching the bones. Then after quite a long time they looked off into the direction the cats went, the cats were long gone, and took off. The only thing left of Beestripe was his head, a tear falling down his cheek. A tuft of Beestripe's fur got caught in the wind and got carried all the to the survivors of Daffodilclan. Newtflame saw it and let out a wail of sorrow and fell over. Everyone skidded to a stop, they looked at Newtflame pity in their eyes. "All right everyone... let's take a bit of time to rest, we've been running for a long time." Said Irisfall, she was right. When they began running it was dawn, now it was almost Sunhigh. Beestripes's spirit was next to his mate. I am sorry, now my kits will grow up unknowing of their father.

In Honeyclan

Frostgaze looked at her kits playing, a warm smile on her face. She loved them so much but... they can never know their fathers. As far as they are concerned they don't HAVE a father! She looked at Stormykit and Bloodkit, then to Primrosekit and Lavenderkit. They are still happy... despite the loss of Beekit. She thought. Beekit had died that night due to a heart attack, Pollenfluff hadn't left Beekit's burial place. She smiled at her children. I love all of you, I couldn't bear to lose any of you she thought as the kittens came over to her "Mama! Mama!" Said Primrosekit. "We want you to play stalk the mice with us!" Frostgaze purred. "Alright, one, two, three, four, five—-thirty! I'll find you mice!" Said Frostgaze with a smile as she got into a hunters crouch and sniffed the air. She smelled Stormykit the closest so she crept over, he was behind the healers den, and pounced on him. "Gotcha!" She said and Stormykit looked sad. "Awwweeee!" "Oh come on let's find your siblings." "Ok mama! I think Primrosekit went.... THIS WAY come on mama!" Stormykit bounded off, Frostheart followed her kit, purring. They soon found Primrosekit behind a rock. "Awwee!" "Let's find Bloodkit and Lavenderkit now!" "Alright!" Primrosekit bounded ahead. "This way mama!" She said, suddenly an odd scent filled Frostgaze's nose "PRIMROSEKIT WAIT!" Primrosekit skidded to a stop but it was to little to late.
Primrosekit let out a squeal of terror as she skidded into a large creature ... a creature she saw was devouring her sister Lavenderkit, she also saw... the head of Bloodkit next to Lavenderkit. "GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER!" Hissed Primrosekit, tears in her eyes. The shadow whipped around and raised a arm? Paw? She couldn't tell. Then it suddenly swung its thing and knocked over Primrosekit. It placed a, she could feel, a paw on her back and she let out a squeal. "MAMA HELP ME!!!" She yelled in terror, the creature was pushing down hard on her neck she saw Frostgaze, tears in her eyes, pick up Stormykit and run with Sunstar, Hecena, and Riverrush out of camp. Pollenfluff started to charged over, but it was to late. She heard a sickening CRACK! And her vision went blurry. The last thing she was was the monster biting Pollenfluff's throat
My baby, I am so sorry thought Frostgaze. "I'm a terrible mother! I left Primrosekit behind!" She said, muffled by Stormykit's scruff "You are a wonderful mother to your kits! You had no other choice!" Shot Sunstar. "I-I smell cats..." "Then there will be warmth and shelter!" "Maybe... lets go Frostgaze." She nodded and they went to go to the group of cats, when they arrived they saw frightened cats hissing at them. "Wait! We mean no harm! We were chased from our home by... by... by the shadows."