New Story

Hi all!

I am thinking about writing a new story but wanted to get peoples thoughts on the couple of ideas I have. I still plan on posting little specials here and there for this story though! I'm a lesbian so my stories will probably always involve 2 mommy's and a little girl or one mommy and a little girl.

*ALL OPTIONS WILL BE NON-SEXUAL*

Ideas:

1.) Movie Star and Security guard are both Mommy Caregivers. They meet a girl (17yo) who lives in foster care while shooting a movie and discover she's a little.

2.) AU - The whole world is split into different categories and they take the test as early as 16 but has to be taken by 18. The main categories are Caregiver, Little, Submissive, and Dominant. A little girl took the test at 16 to escape the abuse at home and school to be placed with a new mommy.

3.) The Queen and her wife are both caregivers. One day they were out visiting the people of their kingdom when the stumble upon a small girl (19yo). They decide to bring her back to the castle to help clean her up and possibly give her a job when they discover she is a little.

4.) AU - Cgl is accepted and common. An 18 year old girl is caught sneaking onto the White House grounds. The president who is a woman hears of it and demands to see the girl.