pregnancy truth

"What are you doing here my son? It's only 5 in the morning? Is everything alright?", Mrs.kim panicked  when she saw Jungkook at the front door looking extremely exhausted

"W-wha..",Jungkook thought Jin definately came to his house but he was shocked when his mom was clueless about it

"I mean yes. Everything's alright. I just came to pick some jin's belongings. He asked me to pick it up for him. I woke up earlier than usual so I am just little sleepy. Please don't mind me mom",Jungkook faked smile. If Jin hasn't talked about this matter to his parents then maybe he definately wants to hide it for now. Jungkook thought so and decided to leave it for Jin himself and lied about the whole matter.

"That brat! It must have been really hard for you to deal with him. "

"Not really",Jungkook smiled

"Oh then why dont you go to his room yourself and take whatever he needs? Come here..",she then took his wrist and drag him inside Jin's room

"N-no mom..its ok if you do it..",Jungkook mom pushed him inside making him nearly lose his balance and trip on the ground

"Take your time son",she winked and went away making Jungkook speechless

"I-",Jungkook looked around awkwardly. It was his first time in Jin's room and he doesnt know why but he was extremely nervous about it.

"Its all pink",Jungkook said walking towards the wadrobe before opening it

"All pink here too",a small smile formed on his lips

"Hmm..",he then sat on his bed

"Soft"

"Auh isnt it..",he saw something on his study table and walked over it. It was a picture taken at their last day of school framed on a beautiful cover.

"He still have it? How long ago it was? 10 years? Or maybe 11?",he holded the frame and stared at it. It was still new making Jungkook to believe how preciously he kept that picture till now. His eyes then got fixed on Jin at the back giving peace sign and smiling at the camera.

"I didnt know anything about you except for your name. But seeing this I ought to say that you were really small and cute..Just like now"

His eyes then went to his own youngerself glaring at the camera.
"I definately didnt wanted to take this picture", he remembered how he was being forced by his friends. Other than that he also noticed two hearts drawn by red pen right above his head.

"Jin❤Jungkook" was also written on the side making Jungkook chuckle as he reads.

"How childish...",Jungkook deeply stares at the frame
"He really liked me for that long huh?",he then kept the frame down

"I need to find him...Now",he clenched his fist tight

***********

Yoongi was sitting on his chair and thinking about the things he said to Jin. He wasnt sure if it was okay to reveal everything to Jin. But somehow after talking to him he felt little relieved.

He was planning to go home today earlier so he packed all his things and was just about to leave when he heard the door open.

"Sorry no more appointments for today...oh...",Yoongi was sitting on his chair but when he saw the man infront, he immediately stood up at once.

"W-why..why are you here..",he looked down unable to meet his eyes with the tall guy in suit

" Still cant look at me in my eyes huh?",he smiled forming two little dimples on his cheeks