Chapter seven

Heyyooo I have to think hard about what I wanted this part to be so 😂

~

Your POV

You woke up on the couch in Corbyns arms. You groaned as you stood up but immediately felt Corbyn hands on your waist as he pulled you back into his embrace.

"Don't leave me teddy bear." He said in a raspy voice as he squeezed you. "I need to get up!" You yelled as you struggled against his grip.

"Corbyn let her go!" Daniel yelled from the ground. "But she's so cuddly." Corbyn said as he pulled you closer to him.

"Jonah!" You screamed across the room. He immediately woke up and rubbed his eyes. "Get him off of me!" You yelled.

Jonah groaned as he stood up. He grabbed your arms as he yanked you out of Corbyns grasp. He pulled you too hard and you fell into his arms. "Thanks Jonah." You mumble as you pat his chest awkwardly.

You walk into the bathroom and get dressed. You desperately needed new clothes.

"Who wants to go to the mall with me today?" You ask as you enter the living room.

"I would go but I am hanging with my family today." Daniel said as he sat up. You looked over at Zach and jack fast asleep. "Jonah?" You ask him with a grin.

"Sorry I've got things to do today." He says with a laugh. "Corby worby." You say as I sit on top of him.

"I'm sleeping." He mumbled as he shoved you off of him. You fell on the ground and sighed. "Come on, go shopping with me." You begged him.

"Give me a kiss and then maybe I'll go." He said playfully as he smirked down at you. You shoved him as you stood up. "Guess im going alone." You said in a sad tone to make him feel bad.

He grabbed your wrist and sighed. "I'll go with you." He said. You squealed and kissed him on the cheek. "You are the best!" You yell. His face got very red after you kissed him.

"Have fun lovers!" Daniel yelled. Corbyn flipped him off as you rolled your eyes at him. Corbyn got ready and then you headed out the door.

"What do you need to buy?" He asks you. "Clothes." You say with a grin.

"I guess I can buy some too." He says as he smiles at you. You walk over to your car and pull out your keys. Corbyn immediately grabs the keys from you. "I will be driving." He says with a smirk.

"Whatever." You mumble as you get into the passenger seat. He hands you the aux and you start playing some music. He starts driving as you both jam to the music.

"Why didn't you want to go shopping alone?" He asks you. "Because shopping alone is boring plus you can help me decide if I look bad in outfits." You say as you look over at him.

"You could never look bad." He mumbles. He placed his one hand on your thigh causing you to feel butterflies in your stomach. Why was he making you feel that way?
_______________________________
Ooo they going shopping😂