Chapter thirty

It's very colddd

~

Your POV

"I'm worried about him." You tell Corbyn as you cuddle into his embrace. It was already midnight and Daniel still hadn't come home. "He'll be okay. But if he's still gone for another hour me and the boys are gonna go look for him." Corbyn reassures you as he gently rubs your back.

You sigh as you rest your head on Corbyns chest. You couldn't fall asleep because your mind was filled with worry for Daniel. Corbyn wasn't asleep either as he continued to rub your back. It had felt like forever when you heard the door open and the sound of stuff getting knocked over. You quickly got up and Corbyn followed behind you.

"Daniel!" You yelled as you rubbed your eyes. Your eyes landed on the blonde haired boy. He looked like he could barely stand up as he leaned against the counter. "What's up guys?" He slurred as he opened the fridge.

"Are you alright?" Corbyn asked him softly. "I'm fine... why wouldn't I be fine." Daniel slurs as he grabs a glass of water.

He accidentally drops the cup on the ground causing it to shatter. Corbyn quickly wraps a protective arm around your waist as you flinch at the sound of the glass breaking. "Oops." Daniel mumbles as a laugh left his lips. You could tell he was mentally breaking.

"Maybe you just need some sleep." Corbyn told him softly. "I told you I'm fine okay." Daniel told him as his voice cracked.

"I'll clean up the glass." You tell Corbyn softly but he puts a hand on your arm. "I got it." Corbyn whispers as he starts to pick it up.

"Did you get some drinks?" You ask Daniel softly. "Yeah... I had a blast tonight." Daniel says as tears fall down his face.

You felt the sudden urge to hug him but you didn't think that was what he needed. "I'm sorry." You whisper softly causing Daniel to shake his head as he cries. "There's nothing wrong...it's all great." Daniel said as his voice continued to crack.

Corbyn threw away the glass and walked towards Daniel. "It's okay that your not okay." Corbyn told him softly. Corbyn tried to pull Daniel into a hug but Daniel pushed him away. "Why is everyone saying I'm not okay? I'm fine!" Daniel yelled.

You noticed hurt in Corbyns eyes as he stared at his broken friend. Corbyn forced his arms around Daniel and pulled him into a hug. "I..." Daniel began to say but he gave in and embraced Corbyn. You just watched as Daniel cried into Corbyns chest. "We were worried about you." Corbyn says softly as he comforts the other boy.

"I'm sorry... I just.... I couldn't be here." Daniel says softly. "I'm sorry I hurt you.... your my best friend.... I don't wanna lose you over something like this." Corbyn tells Daniel softly.

"You are not gonna lose me." Daniel replied softly as they both pulled away from the hug. Daniel gave you a soft smile as you looked at his red eyes. He walks over to you and pulled you into a hug. "I'm happy for you guys. I need some sleep." Daniel told you and Corbyn softly.

He walked into his room and Corbyn gave you a soft smile as he pulled you into a hug. "Okay but dorbyn is real." You say playfully causing Corbyn to laugh. "I'm just glad he's okay." Corbyn says softly.

"Me to." You reply softly. He places a kiss on your cheek causing you to smile. "I'm tired but I feel all amped up from waiting for Daniel." Corbyn says as he wraps his arms around your waist and holds you while he stands behind you.

Corbyn started playing a song off of his phone. He spun you around causing you to laugh. He placed his hands on your waist as you started swaying back and forth. He dipped your body down causing you to laugh. You stared into each other's eyes as you danced for what felt like hours. "I love you." Corbyn says softly as he places a kiss on your lips.

"I love you to." You reply softly as you both smile at each other. "Can't a man just get a glass of water without watching you two suck each other's faces off!" Zach yelled playfully causing you and Corbyn to laugh.

"Like your a man!" You reply playfully causing Zach to roll his eyes.

______________________________
This is the end thanks sm for reading check out my other stories 🥰