III || Economy

CURRENCY
Set into place by Queen Claw, the money system is based around pebble-shaped crystals that give off non-harmful glows and grow in the Kingdom's tallest mountain. These crystals are appropriately referred to as Glo.
Coins:
Claw's Crystal
This crystal, also referred to as One Glo, lets off a forest green glow, and is the most common Glo used.
Fire Crystal
This crystal is also referred to as Five Glo and emits a black glow. While not as common as Claw's Crystal, it is still used rather often.
Sun Crystal
Like it's namesake, this crystal emits a golden-orange glow. Somewhat uncommon, yet still used, this crystal is also known as Ten Glo.
Lumo's Crystal
This crystal, also known as Twenty-Five Glo, emits a pastel pink glow similar in shade to its namesake's scales. This crystal is somewhat rare, yet can still be seen in the middle class.
Moon Crystal
Radiating a silver glow, this crystal is usually only seen with the upper class, and is also known as Fifty Glo.

EXPORTS
DarkWings live in the caverns of a mountainous region, and thus export plenty of stones and metals (and products created from them), both precious/rare and not. They also export cave- and mountain-dwelling animals.

IMPORTS
The main DarkWing imports come from things that they cannot safely gather themselves, such as obsidian, fruits, and fabric.