Chapter Three

{Songs for the chapter:

This is War by 30 Seconds to Mars

Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day

Hurt by Johnny Cash}

* * *

**FLASH BACK**

“I don’t to go to school, mom.” I whined. She rolled her eyes at me as she opened my blinds, which blinded me (no pun intended). “Gah!” I said, pulling my comforter over my head and turning around on my stomach.

“Get up, honey.” She slapped my bottom and I squealed. I rolled out of bed but I got up just because I could see Jacob today. I put a smile on my face and happily squealed to the bathroom. I want to dress up today… no, I want to go lazy… no… ugh! I don’t know what I want! I’ll just wear jeans and Toms and a t-shirt. That sounds good… right?

After I got downstairs, I rushed my mother out the door, practically. I just wanted to see Jake. I haven’t seen him in a few days and it’s been killing me. Nine months together can do that to a girl, I guess. I happily went down the stairs and mom had already made me two blueberry bagels with cream cheese and milk with a banana. She was getting her stuff ready for work and I watched her.

“Did you sleep okay, honey?” She asked me.

“Yes, did you?”

“I kept on having the weirdest dreams,” and she went on to tell me that some alien broke into the house and took me away and sacrificed me on the front lawn. Thanks mom. After she finished her story about her dream, I had finished eating and I put my red plate into the dishwasher and closed it, along with my up as well. I grabbed my backpack from the couch and loaded up my things, and my heart was beating so fast at the thought of seeing Jake. He was everything to me. I may only be fourteen but I love him a lot. And I want to be with him for the rest of my life.

As I walked into the front doors of the school, the seventeen year old guy was waiting for me with his back pressed against the wall on the other side of the room with his right foot kicked up against it. His tattoos were slightly showing on his arm which was running through his jet black hair. God, he looked so hot. I walked to him with red cheeks.

“Hi.” I said in a small voice. He pushed himself off the wall with his foot and dug his fingers into my forearm.

“Hey,” he said coolly, I could feel his breath on my lips.

“Did you sleep okay?”

“Let’s go somewhere where we can talk in private, ‘kay baby?” Jake looked at me with his dark brown eyes. I nodded my head.

“Yeah, of course. Whatever you want.” He takes my arm and pulls me to a nearby empty hallway. He pushes me up against the locker and starts to kiss my neck, and I squirm in his grasp. “Jake, stop. Not here, okay?” I begged.

“Baby, please, let’s go to my car.” He wants to have sex, oh no.

“Jake I can’t, I have class to go to.”

“We have ten minutes.”

“Jake, I said no.” His lips were still kissing my neck and I stared  to push him harder off of me, but he was too strong. “Jake, stop!” I shrieked. “Get off of me!” I shouted. He immediately pushed himself off of me.

“Goddammit, Kelsey. We’ve been dating for nine fucking months and you still won’t let me have sex with you? What’s up with you? Do you not love me?”

“Of course I do!” I whispered, covering up my chest by pulling the two sides of the shirt together. I looked around us. Still no one was here.