Chapter 4: Choices

[So what do you guys think? Alpha Tyler Reius or Jaxon Ballock the fallen angel? Which would you choose? Leave a comment!]
********************

I'm a whore. How could I fuck them both within the same day? I blame my goddamn she-wolf, always looking for pleasure wherever she can get it.

We may be sexual creatures but we also mate for life once we do decide on one... She says.

Yeah, yeah but my choice for that was taken from me, remember?

She stays quiet.

I just... fuck, they are both so perfect and God-like with perfect hair and bodies and skin and lips and... ugh. Can anyone really blame me for wanting them both?

I can't have a mate, why not just have fun? Well, I know why... I think I may be hurting them both and it's not fair to them.

I can hardly stand Alpha Reius for what he is and how he acts but there's undeniably something there between us. Frustration and danger but yet, passion and desire, and something unknown.

And Jax, he feels so familiar; like coming home. But not only that, he feels safe, wise, loving, and sensual. As if his whole world revolves around me and no one else matters.

They are so different from each other.

It's not fair to them, so I should have neither of them. Plus, I'm only putting them in danger because of how they feel about me. So that's that...

I finally exited my room, after many hours of deliberation, and went straight to the kitchen to grab a bottle of 101 proof whiskey. I needed some liquid courage if I were going to be breaking hearts tonight.

I took about 10 shots of the whiskey and felt a good buzz coming on. I'd go to Jaxon's room first and then the alpha's. I owe a long time friend and lover that much at least.

I walked slowly, dreading what the next few minutes would hold. I knocked softly on the door, almost inaudible. I cleared my head, I couldn't let him hear my true thoughts or he'd never believe what I was about to say.

"Come in!" I hear him shout from the other side of the door. "Oh, Paige. Hello." He says as I walk in, head hung low. I straighten up and look at him in the dark. He's shirtless and under the covers in bed, watching TV. His hair is messy, rather than its usual styled and touseled look. He was beginning to get a five o'clock shadow on his sharp jawline. He looked at me with a smile and those bright green eyes. He got up and was in only his boxer briefs, which clung to his large dick nicely.

"I knew you'd choose me. We always find our way back to each other, baby girl." He said softly and enveloped me in a tight embrace. I place my palms on his chest and push away from him. I focused on keeping my mind and my face blank. He looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

"You need to leave. Go back to where we're from and stay there. I don't want you and I don't need you." I said coldly.

"What? So you're choosing the wolf?" He says, his eyes now seemed dull and lifeless.

"No." I said and turned to go to the door.

"What's wrong with you? Are you under a spell or something? This isn't you, Paige." He says but I'm already out the door and closing it on him. I practically sprint down the hall and as soon as I feel like I'm far enough away, I let out a sob. Tears prick at my eyes but I refuse to let them loose. I cover my mouth with my hand to silence my sobs and struggle to breathe, feeling as if someone had just punched me in the chest and knocked the wind out of me.

One more to go. I regained my composure and walked to the opposite end of the mansion and to the master bedroom, where the alpha was.

Again, I knocked ever so softly. The door swung open almost immediately and on the other side was a smirking Tyler in sweatpants that hung very, very low on his chiseled hips.