1. Bad Luck

Heyyyyy this is my first book that I've ever tried to write!!! I'm super sorry this is probably MEGA bad. Please don't hesitate to give feedback. My grammar and spelling is way off so please comment to help me fix it! This story isn't much different from the other stories from high school. (I've never even been to high school yet, but I'll be a Freshman in a month!!! also due to STUPID freaking COVID-19 I won't have a normal high school experience so I might not even have my own take on how high school is) All I'm going off is Movies and books about high school, so bear (probably spelt wrong) with me. There is the typical mean girl and nerd but the roles get switched around a bit. I'm trying to make a love story, but I've never been in love. (Now I have) 2020)) I hope writing this will help me understand how high school works. Please follow me to get updates on xxfalling! Also please vote when you finish each chapter, it would literally make my day!
I know that we are at a bump in the roads of life with COVID but we will get through this <3<3<3

PLEASE READ THIS-> MAY HAVE SOME MATURE CONTENT SO BEWARE!!!

~LAUREN~

'Why does this always have to happen to me?' I yell across the water. To think just a few days ago I was partying to my hearts content and sticking my tounge so far down Tyler Cordova's throat I could practically touch his insides. Now you might be wondering why I am so mad at the world right now, so let me start from the beginning. It was Monday morning just weeks after Summer break had ended, far enough into the new year for the new clothes and new people to become not so new anyore.

This was the start of Senior year, the last year of high school. For most people this is the best year of their life. Parties, drinking, Random hook-ups, But not for me. I was going to focus soley on getting into my dream college; Havard. For as long as I could remember I've wanted to go to Harvard, Be A Doctor, start a Family, and grow old with someone I care about. I had my whole life planned out. I won't be able to even think about my love life, at least until I was gone and done with college.

Everyone here at Ocean View High thought I was the girl who 'couldn't put down the book'. I mean they're not wrong, I've studied way more than anyone else, and have become the teacher 'favorite'. It doesn't help my social status at all, but at least I'll be a succesful somebody instead of a raging nobody who works at a McDonalds. I know, I know, my life doesn't seem at all as bad as I try to make it seem. I'm just a girl on a path, that's all. Okay so back to monday morning...

I walk into the buzzing halls of Ocean view searching for my best and only friend; Anna Bella. She was the only one who stood up for me on the first day of freshman year.

FLASHBACK: I walk into the lunchroom trying to find a place to sit and eat, only to see every single seat is full. I keep walking as if I have a destination and come across the Library, but as I walk in I hear a girl call my name 'Lauren is that you?!' I stop dead in my tracks as I reconize the voice. Kathrine Respue. The most awful person to ever walk on this earth.

Catching myself before I say something I might regret, I plaster the biggest smile on my face hoping she'll just leave me alone. But no Katherine has other plans, 'LAUREN OMIGOD IT IS YOU' I spin around hoping to get away ASAP even though I know I'm going to be forced to accosiate with her. ' Omigosh hiiiii', 'I haven't seen you in forever!' I hope she doesn't know that I'm rolling my eyes on the inside, over and over again. Katherine walks up right behind me and grabs my shoulders, ' You have too come sit with us, Britteney moved to San Fransisco so we have an extra spot! Come sit with us today kk' she grabs my hand leading me away from the Library.

We Walk to the Lunchroom side by side as EVERYONE I mean EVERYONE was staring 'who is that girl with them?' 'why is she with them?' Questions littered the lunchroom that day. Nobody could've been that fooled though. I wore a Hello kitty sweater and 'The Simpsons' pajama pants. Nobody thinks I'm that special. I know that I'm pretty but I hide that fact behind glasses and braces so I could never be part of Katherine's group, and I know that Katherine had to be playing me, but I don't care. When we get to her table 'the popular table' she looks at me with the worst smirk ever, not even 10 seconds after my though of this being a fake relationship she smashes my tray into my face, food flying everywhere.