3. The Dream

READ THIS->MAY HAVE SOME MATURE CONTENT SO BEWARE!!!
(I don't really know what ploy means but I think it's in the right context) (if not I say it means fake)

~ LAUREN ~

I sit waiting for him to arrive. As I check my watch ready to leave, he walks up behind me grabbing my shoulders and pulling me in for a kiss. I look him in the eyes, trying to memorize them for later. Blue with a white ring around the iris, and in other words beautiful. I pull away to sit down and watch the view. We are at the Hollywood sign watching the sunset over Los Angeles and having a picnic. I can see the ocean, Beverly hills, and the boy sitting next to me. I wonder what he is thinking and why he has asked me here. I know why I want to be here, but he may not want the same...

As I pull out the blanket we brought and lay it on the ground, he tells me 'I want you, forever' and I reply 'as do I'. A small breeze floats by, making me shiver. 'Are you cold?' He asks with concern, 'No I'm fine, it's just a breeze' 'Here have my jacket.' He drapes the piece of fabric over my shoulders and hugs me tight. This is all I'll ever ask for. I lay down staring at the sky as the clors change from blue to red to black, its almost like I'm living in a fairytale.

He sits next to me with his arm around my waist, as if he's scared that if he lets go I'll never come back. He pulls me closer and whispers 'I love you, more than you'll ever know' then he kisses me more passionatley than before, pulling me down to the ground. 'What about the food? won't it get cold?' he nods and says against my neck 'Your really worrying about that right now? I just roll my eyes and pick up where we left off.

His hand travels up my thigh, making me groan. Then all of a sudden he pulls me away, hands on my shoulders and says,

'This is all a ploy, I've never loved you and I never will.'

I bolt up from my bed and run to the bathroom, there is a sheet of sweat that covers my forehead. I suddenly feel like I'm going to vomit and brace myself on the toilet seat. After what feels like forever, the need to barf dies down. I take the hand towel from the rack by the sink and drench it with cold water. I throw it across my face and lay down on the hard tiled floor. I lay there for a few minutes and eventualy fall asleep.

*****

My dad comes into the bathroom to tell me it's time to leave for school and see's me laying on the ground.

'Oh Lauren, honey...'

He attempts to pick me up, but fails and has to wake me up so I can sleep in my room, but I just tell him to 'Go away'. He gives up and grabs me a pillow and a blanket from the linen closet. Setting them next to me and mumbiling 'Hope you feel better, get some rest' before going to work. Anna is going to HATE me if I don't tell her I'm not coming today. I pull out my phone to tell her the 'bad' news.

❤️Anna Bella❤️
Anna Bella- where r u???
sent 8:01am

Anna Bella- hello??
sent 8:03am

Anna Bella- LAUREN JASMINE BAGLEY you btr be @ school!!!
read 8:08am

Anna Bella- IK U RED THAT!!!
read 8:08am

Me- im not coming in today
sent 8:10am

Anna Bella-whyyyy
sent 8:10am

Me- im sick
sent 8:10am

Anna Bella- oh well hope u feel btr! luv ya<3
seen 8:12am

*****

I put my phone down hoping to catch some sleep, but it never comes. I can't stop thinking about my dream or more accurately my nightmare. I just lay in bed staring at the ceiling, until sleep eventualy finds me. I can't seem to place where I am, but it is unreasonably dark. I can here music playing in the back round and there is a chill in the air. Then everything stops. It feels like the ground was taken out from under me, and one phrase is spoken. 'This is a ploy, I've never loved you, and I never will.' I stop breathing knowing this is meant to scare me. 'STOP' I scream into the darkness, and eventually it does.

~ ALEX ~

I drive around town, hoping that seeing anything familiar jogs my memory. I pull onto my street and park my car. My parents shouldn't be home yet, so I go inside. The kitchen light is off and the blinds are closed; meaning nobody will be home for a few hours. Maybe I should go take a nap, sleep off the rest of this hangover, I think. I trudge up the stairs and collapse onto my bed. That's when I see 'her'.

The windows are open to my neighbors bedroom, blasting a Harry Styles song.

Strawberries on a summer evenin'...

It's a really annoying song, so I get up to ask if they can turn it off. Of course they don't see me trying to signal them from my room. She's dancing around in her underwear and using a hairbrush as a 'microphone'. It's kind of silly to watch, but I can't take my eyes off her. I yell this time, still trying to turn her attention towards me. 'HEY CAN YOU TURN THAT DOWN?'
Her back still to me, yells back,

'WHAT?'

While she looks around to see who asked her that, I notice who it is... 'her'. I gape at the girl I see through my window, I can't help it. She is 'her', the mystery girl I can't keep my mind off of. Hoping that she doesn't notice at I am, I tell her again,

Watermelon sugar high, watermelon sugar high...

'I SAID, CAN YOU TURN THAT DOWN?'

Her face becomes bright red, knowing that she is in her underwear. She just shakes it off and leaves the room. To turn off the music, I'm guessing. The music quiets a few seconds later, and she appears at the window. She doesn't seem to notice me from school, so I relax immediately. She starts to ask me something, but is interupted by her brother? Dad? Uncle? I can barely make out what he is saying, but I do catch a few words.
'Sorry for-' 'you have to get help-' 'I'll try to be better-' They sound kind of mean, but in a nice way? I don't know. He eventually leaves the room, but she seems to forget about me, and this time I can't help but feel sad.

*****

So I'm in the process of moving, so I won't be able to write or update for a few weeks. I also keep having writers block for xxfalling, but have A WHOLE BUNCH of ideas for other stories. What would you think about me writing drarry and snowbaz fanfic? I thought it would be cool. I love anyone who reads this, and don't forget to tell your friends!!! Enjoy!!! Also I might try to do chapter 4 when I have free time, but I won't be able to post it. I know, I know, SAD FACE :( or a few<3 also didn't edit this so love ya

Yawn then blinks sleepily before continuing