Losing love

At TXT practice room :-

Soobin , Taehyun and Hyuka were practising for their new song. Beomgyu and Yeonjun were nowhere to be seen.

Hyuka - I've not seen Beomgyu and Yeonjun hyung from a long time. Where are they ?

Taehyun - I had seen them in terrace before I came here for practice. Rest I don't know.

Soobin's heart clenched hearing that they were together but he still was unaware of his own feelings.

After half an hour ~

Yeonjun and Beomgyu entered the practice room.

Yeonjun - Guys we want to tell you something.

Hyuka - What's it hyung ?

Beomgyu ( holding Yeonjun's hand )- We are in a relationship from today.

Taehyun - Whatttt !!!

Soobin wasn't in the condition to say anything. He felt as if his everything was snatched from him. He was totally lost.

Yeonjun ( looking at Soobin )- What's wrong with you ? Why aren't you saying anything?

Soobin ( looking somewhere else )- Congratulations guys ! I'm so happy for you both.

Beomgyu smiled and Yeonjun kept looking at Soobin. He wanted him to say something else but he doesn't know why .

After some time :-

Soobin was now looking at Yeonjun who was laughing due a joke told by Beomgyu.

One soul was in pain losing his love while the other one was expecting something from his love

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do vote and comment.
Dee💜💙