CH-1 The pig tale girl

ASH'S POV

"Hey you ruthless, did you even thing about proposing Rose!? Have you even looked at yourself in the mirror?"

"Brian stop it. You think you are handsome. By looking at your face any girl would puke."

"Shut your bloody mouth Dan!!"

"Both of you, can you stop fighting!"
I ragingly scolded them. Both Brian and Dan fell silent.

Still clutching each other's collar.

"We have a big hell problem and look at both you! Fighting for a small thing!"

My third friend a really smart and thoughtful guy, cash.

At least I have an understanding guy with me.

"Leave them all, erase it. Ash do you know, I think Rose like me. Yes she like me, Cash stone that's me."

Ok I think I just got myself wrong I should have thought, sometimes he becomes weird.

"Ash do we really have to shift our class?"

"Yeah it's necessary Brian. We have to shift in science class, because of our reputation and we still slack off in art class, I don't think they would let us live freely."

"That was quite a long sentence Ash" Dan said.

I stood up feeling the air which is rushing over my body makes me feel to abandoned the land and fly up to sky.

Standing on the rooftop of the school really gives a nice feeling, though, it really sucks when we get down.

"Oh I really didn't want to leave the art class!! At least I could be with Rose."

"Brian first time ever, I, Dan Jhons agree to you."

Both of them hugging each other having a beautiful smile, at last the fight stopped.

"I think we should go to class, everyone get up!" Cash said looking at his watch.

I nodded.

We walked down the stairs. As everyday, the howling and screams of girls whenever we walked to our class.

Still there was 10 min for the class to start. Suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello Dad.........mm.....Is it important?.......Is it?........Then!.....ok yeah I ...... Surely, I will come." The call ended.

"What happened Ash?" "Cash, I urgently have to go, something came up in the company."

"Yeah buddy go, but I will not lie to teacher."

He laughed as I waved to him, leaving the class. I ran down the stairs, as I bumped a girl.

Wearing a glass which was round. Bangs messed up all over her forehead, had two pig tails.

"I am really sorry for this." She bowed and for a moment our eyes met.

" Sorry for bumping into you, I know I have done wrong, don't expel me from school

" Sorry for bumping into you, I know I have done wrong, don't expel me from school."

The eyes got my attention, even it was for a second.

But it really attracted my attention. "Yeah, I forgive you. You can go." Handing her bottle.

She bowed and went up. That eyes I really have a familiarity. The blue eyes almost like Sapphire diamond.

Any way I have to go other wise that old hag will kill me.

Far away in the company

"

Achoo~~~~" who is cursing me,( Ash dad, after thinking) THAT BRAT !!

************************************

Thank u guys for reading my story!!!
I'm also uploaded the cast .

Go check out if they are ur favorite Korean actors!!!

Bye bye thank u for ur support and sry for not uploading this story
Bye~~~~~