Being Popular... Kind Of

For those of you who haven't heard of this play Lysander and Hermia are in love however Demetrius loves Hermia and tries to get between them, all while Helenia is in love with Demetrius. During this time the queen of the fairies is angry at the king of the fairies and he is trying to make her to fall in love with him. He brings his servant Puck to put a love charm on her, and in the middle of this he puts love charms on Lysander to fall in love with Helenia and Demetrius tries to take advantage of this, and then Demetrius gets a love charm as well and also falls in love with Helenia. In the end everything is straightened out, Helenia and Demetrius are together and Lysander and Hermia are back together.

"Alright I'll give you your scripts and start memorizing" said Shizune, as I sighed looking at it. "Hey Mizuki" said Naruto, as I looked at him. "Hey" I said, as he narrowed his eyes "What are you and Sasuke doing together?" he asked, as I paused and sighed. "They just offered me a ride to school... that’s all" I said, as Naruto smirked and sat next to me. "So want to practice?" he asked, as I smirked looking at him. "What you hitting me?" I said, as he paused and looked through the script "I don't hit you" he said, as I giggled. "You threaten to though" I said, as he gloomed a bit. "Seriously?" he said, as I giggled. "I don't think I'm going to like this play" said Naruto, as I smiled. When the bell rang it was time for lunch. I went to my locker and grabbed my book bag. "You there" said a voice, as I stopped and sighed. Now what? I thought, as I closed my locker door and stopped seeing Neji walking towards me. "Yeah?" I asked, as he smirked looking at me. "You’re having lunch with us" he said, as I paused and raised an eyebrow. "Why?" I asked, as he grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs to the roof of the school, as I got there I saw Shino and Sasuke. "What's going on?" I asked, as Neji sighed. "I told you... you’re having lunch with us" said Neji, as I eyed him walking over towards Sasuke and Shino. I just watched them eating and then paused as my cell phone rang. "Hello?" I asked "where are you?" asked Kiba, as my eyes widened. "How the hell did you guys get my cell phone number?" I shouted, but then Sasuke took my cell phone. "Sorry but the princess is having lunch with us today" he said hanging up my cell phone and taking it. "Hey give it back" I said, as he smirked closing his eyes. "Not until you sit and have lunch with us" said Sasuke, as I growled and sat down beside Sasuke. "So Mizuki" said Shino, as I stopped and looked at Shino and blushed a bit, his voice was so deep but really cool. "Yeah?" I said, as he looked at me through his sunglasses. "I'm sure you have heard" he said, as I paused and looked at him. "Heard?" I questioned. "The school dance coming up" he said, as I paused and looked at them. "What about it?" I asked, as they sighed. "Are you going with anyone?" asked Sasuke, as I shook my head. "No" I said, as Sasuke smirked closing his eyes. "So the dobe never made a move at all" said Sasuke, as I glared at him. "If you keep calling my friends a dobe then I'm out of here" I said, as he sighed and handed me my cell phone. "Yeah whatever... I still don't understand why you want them as friends" said Neji, as I glared at him. "Man Temari was sure right about you" I said, as he growled and glared at me. "Yeah and what would that be?" he asked getting angry. "Neji... she's lying" said Sasuke, as I stopped and looked at him. "How'd you know I was lying?" I asked, as Sasuke smirked and closed his eyes. "You’re not good at it" he said, as I paused. Naruto said the same thing... did they know something I didn't or was it that easy to tell?

After lunch I had Asuma for History, and I paused looking at the seats. Naruto and his group in one corner, and Sasuke and his group in another corner. Great... what now? "Miss Tarro" said a voice; as I turned my head seeing a guy with black hair and bushy eyebrows. "Please allow me your presence and sit next to me" he said, as I paused seeing everyone looking at me. I looked at him bowing his head towards me. "Uh... sure" I said, as he smiled grabbing my hand and he led me to the front of the class and sat me right next to him. What the hell did I get myself into? "So Miss Tarro" he said, as I smiled. "Uh, you can call me Mizuki, but not so loud" I said, as he blushed and nodded. "M-m-m-m-mizuki-san" he said, as I smiled. "Yes" I said, as he bowed his head again. "Would you go to the upcoming dance with me?" he asked, as my eyes widened and I looked around to see everyone looking at me again. PLEASE TELL ME I'M DREAMING "But... I don't even know your name" I said, as he smiled. "I am Rock Lee" he said, as I smiled. "Ah-hem" said Asuma, as I stopped and looked at him. "Let’s get class started shall we?" he said, as I nodded. Thank the lord for Asuma-sensei.