Not Liking But Getting Along

"Mizuki" shouted Misaki banging on my bedroom door. I sighed and looked at Naruto smiling and kissing my forehead. "Good night Mizuki" he said going back to his house, and I sighed frustrated. After all we just got back together and everything got ruined because of my so called sister. I growled opening the door seeing her standing there "How can you do this to me?" she shouted, as my eyes widened. "To you? You tried to ruin my relationship with my boyfriend by kissing him, and you didn't even like him in the first place" I shouted, as she growled. Suddenly our father showed up and sighed pulling on our ears. "Come with me... now" he said, as he led us to the living room and locked the door once we entered. "Daddy" shouted Misaki "Until you two make up or solve your differences you are not coming out of the living room" said our father, as we growled. "Why did you do it anyway?" I shouted, as she glared at me. "Because I'm supposed to have everything, me... not you" she shouted, as I glared at her. "Do you realise how selfish you sound" I shouted "So... you didn't even want to move here, you don't want to show how smart you are, why should you have friends and a boyfriend when you have an older sister like me" she shouted, as I growled. "Are you serious? All this time you were doing everything to make me crawl back to you, why the hell would you do that?" I shouted "Because... because I want to be you" she shouted, as I paused and looked at her having tears crawling down her face but glaring at me. "Me? If anything I want to be you" I said, as her eyes widened. "You lie" she said, as I sighed and glared at her. "Are you kidding you’re the most beautiful girl in school, you don't need glasses, you know all the latest fashions and you have a chance to study abroad with your own abilities" I said, as she sighed. "So, you have guys liking you, you have a boyfriend... who isn't that good looking by the way, you’re in the hottest senior's band, you’re smart but don't flaunt it" she said, as we both stopped and paused looking at each other. "I guess... we were just pretending this whole time" I said, as she narrowed her eyes. "What now?" asked Misaki, as I looked at her and hugged her. "I might hate your guts... but your sister my sister" I said, as she hpmhed and closed her eyes but hugged me back. "I guess... I have to make it up to you" she said, as I laughed. "No thanks" I said, as she sighed and we sat down on the couch. "Look I know for a fact that Sasuke isn't into you... but if you want I can try and convince him" I said, as she sighed and closed her eyes. "Please I'm not that desperate" she said, as I smiled a bit, at least my sister and I have that in common. "However... if you are willing to help me go out with a guy... how about Suigetsu" she said, as I paused and looked at her. "Suigetsu? Really?" I asked, as she glared at me. "What are you saying he's too good for me?" she asked, as I smirked closing my eyes. "Nope... maybe the opposite" I said, as she growled. "Look are you going to help me or not?" asked Misaki, as I paused and looked at her. "I will, but you might want to try going for your real name" I said, as she sighed closing her eyes. "Yeah I kind of figured that out" she said, as I looked at her. "So... are we on agreeable terms now?" I asked, as she smirked and narrowed her eyes towards me. "As far as you know" she said, as I growled a bit, but while smiling. "That's better" said our father, as we smiled at him. "Alright go to bed" he said, as we nodded. I walked upstairs to my room and locked the door behind me and ran over to my balcony and opened it and opened Naruto's window. I slipped in and looked around, I paused hearing the shower in Naruto's bathroom. I sighed and sat on his bed waiting for him. The doors opened and I turned my head and then blushed seeing he was wearing only sweatpants and having a towel around his neck. "Hey" he said, as I blushed and turned my head a bit "Hi" I said not looking at him. Naruto smiled and ran over and hugged me, and I gulped feeling the steam from his body from getting out of the shower. "Naruto" I said, as he smiled and kissed my lips, I blushed feeling his hands grasp the back of my head lightly. I had no choice but to lie back on his bed as we just started making-out right there. Suddenly Naruto broke the kiss and looked down at me "What?" I asked, as he smiled and kissed my neck. "Nothing" he said smiling. I looked at him raising an eyebrow, but it soon passed and I blushed even more feeling his warm lips nipping at my neck. "Naruto" I managed to say, as he smiled and put his warm hands through my hair. "Sorry... I'm just really happy to have you in my arms again" he said, as I narrowed my eyes and avoided looking into his eyes. "Idiot don't say stuff like that" I said, as he smiled and before I knew it I was cuddling next to Naruto in his arms on his bed and already half asleep. "Mizuki" said Naruto, as I looked at him. "Yeah?" I said, as he kissed my forehead. "Tomorrow... let’s go on our official first date" he said, as I paused. He was right... during all the commotion and everything Naruto and I have not been on a date together alone. I blushed and cuddled my head on his chest. "You have to pay" I said, as he smiled "Fine" he said, as he took off my glasses and placed them on my night stand and hugged onto me tightly eventually falling asleep.