Chapter 1

*Author POV*

Your name is Kim Y/n... You're nice, caring, brave and beautiful but you like you use nerd style because it's simple... You have 2 sister... Your first sister is Kim Jisoo... Your second sister is Kim Jennie... They are nice and caring... You actually love someone in the class... His name is Jeon  Jungkook... But he has a girlfriend name Jane... Jane like to bully you because your style is like a nerd... Her friends bully you too... Their name is Jessica, Jihyun, and June... Jungkook and his friends bully you too because Jane ask them too...

Today is your first day of school after the long holiday... You were excited for the school... Not because you want to study but because you want to meet Jungkook... Even though he, his friends, his girlfriend, and his girlfriend friends always bully you, you don't care...

Jisoo and Jennie come to your room to wake you up...

Jisoo : Y/N! WAKE UP!
Y/n : Hmm... 5 more minutes...
Jennie : It's already 6 a.m! Later you late!
Y/n : Huh?! Nee! I'll take a bath!

You wake up because you are surprise... But actually your sisters was lying.. It's still 5.30.... You ran to the bathroom... Today you need to wear your school outfit because it's Monday... Your style👇

After you done you go down to the dining room to have breakfast

Y/n : Good morning Appa! Good morning Eomma!
Appa & Eomma : Good morning!
Eomma : Have your breakfast... Mian I only make sandwich and milk...
Jisoo : It's fine eomma...

All eat their breakfast... 10 minutes later they done...

Y/n : I'm done kajja!
Appa : Nee... Today you three go home with bus nee? Me and your eomma will go home late...
Jennie : Nee Appa....

Your Appa and eomma drive you and your sisters to school... Skip you and your sisters arrived...

Appa : We're here!
Eomma : Take care you three!
Jisoo & Jennie & Y/n : Nee! Anyeong!
Appa & Eomma : Anyeong!

When your Appa and eomma leave you and your sisters get in... When you walk with your sisters someone call you...

Lisa & Rose : Y/N!
Y/n : Lisa! Rose!

You ran to Lisa and Rose... Jisoo and Jennie follow you...

Jisoo : Y/n, we go to the class first nee...
Y/n : Nee eonnie...
Jennie : Take care y/n-shii.... Anyeong!
Y/n : Nee... Anyeong!

When jisoo and Jennie go to their class you and your besties go to the locker to take books and put your bag... Then you and your besties go to the class but your enemies block your way...