10⭑ DESTINY

"It's okay Jisung you can continue, I'll be back in a few." Chenle said and got off the bed.

Meanwhile Jisung nodded understandingly and continued the live.

"How did we manage to hide our relationship and how did it feel to hide it?"

"Hmmm it was exciting." Jisung said thoughtfully, "We were always worried to not be obvious, but it was fun actually." Jisung hummed in satisfaction. "We never really thought about coming out but now we're here."

Chenle came inside the room and sat beside Jisung silently. "What are you talking about?" He was more lively now, than just some times ago.

"That how we hid our relationship and if we thought about coming out ever."

"Oh." Chenle smiled and now himself looked through the comments.

Jisung smiled and kept on staring at the focused male beside him.

Chenle would sneak glances at Jisung through the corners of his eyes sometimes.

And after 5 minutes he directly looked at Jisung, and spoke, "You've been staring at me for 5 minutes now, quit it."

"Huh? Oh." Jisung grinned sheepishly and rubbed his nape.

"Jisung we are live, stop acting like a love struck teen." Chenle giggled.

"I can't help it, it's your fault for being too cute." Jisung shrugged.

"Are we really doing this on live now?" Chenle shook his head and then read out a comment.

"How to confess to my crush?" He smirked. "Well Jisung will be the best to give you advice in this regard." He looked at Jisung with the smirk still displaying on his face.

Jisung's eyes widened, "ZHONG CHENLE YOU SNEAKY LITTLE..." Jisung's booming voice was heard accompanied by loud dolphin laughters.

"Okay guys this live needs to end right now, we'll meet again soon." Jisung proceeded to press the x button but Chenle interrupted.

"Are you not gonna answer the question?" And he started laughing once again.

Jisung looked at him with a smirk, "Well I can but after dealing with you which means the live will go on and the fans will see everything we do..."

Chenle stopped laughing immediately and got off the bed and backed away to the door before running outside their room, shouting Jaemin's name in the process to protect him from Jisung.

Jisung smiled evilly and said bye to the fans once again and pressed the x to quit the live. He then placed the device neatly on it's place and also went out of the room to search for Chenle.

Later that day when Chenle and Jisung were together in their room alone, much to Chenle's dismay as Jisung didn't get to take his revenge on the boy earlier but now it was night and everyone is asleep except Jisung who was hovering over a wide awake and a little scared Chenle.

"If you don't want the others to wake up then I suggest to keep your voice within yourself." Jisung smirked.

"Jisung? What are you planning?" Chenle asked quietly but squealed when Jisung started to tickle his sides.

"AHHAAHA JISUNG STOP STOP STOP NO STOOOP HAHAHAHA."

"Don't scream too loudly, don't want the others to wake up."

"Yeah please Jisung stop already." And this continued for a while until Jisung was satisfied and Chenle was catching his breath with long inhales and exhales with some light giggles still emitting from his mouth.

Jisung was still hovering over the boy and they were just looking at each other until Chenle was breathing normally again and then they lightly kissed with closed eyes and Chenle's arms around Jisung's neck.

After they pulled away, Jisung rested his forehead on Chenle's and spoke, "It was really fate to meet you and coming this long way together."

"Yes Jisung, we are destined to be together and I believe no one can separate us unless.."

"Shhh."

There was a silence before Jisung spoke again. "I don't want to think about what the future holds for us, let's just stay happy in the present."

They smiled at each other before Jisung spoke again, "And I believe nothing bad will happen because," he stopped.

"You're my destiny." They sang out sweetly to each other with wide smiles.

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑

Is it the end? Seems like it and the ending SUCKED as usual 😞

Ha well idk what to say but yeah hope you enjoyed this story too and don't forget to vote or comment :) ehhhhhhhhhhhh okay bye 😅 see you guys on other stories ???

Published : 10-07-2020
Words : 745