Chapter 6

You're finally in the plane, you've taken off. you try to settle yourself into your seat, you've got your favourite blanket over you and pulled up to your shoulder. You're wearing a hoodie of Harrys and you've got yours and Harrys headphones in a headphone splitter as you both watch a movie on his laptop.
Hardy looks over at you and senses you're uncomfortable, he lifts the arm rest between you and wraps his arm around you, allowing you to cuddle into him.
You rest your head on his chest and within minutes you're asleep.
"I need to apologise to her, I can't spend 4 weeks with her when I've just called her headfucked" you wake up slightly to Harry and Tom talking.
Harry sighs as he plays with you hair "I love her, and I didn't want to be away from her for so long, what would of happened if she had done something? Like she did last time? I wouldn't be able to forgive myself"
Flashback
Harry leans you against the wall and raises your arms, kissing your neck as your sleeves drop down your arms. Harry stops as he notices your arms
"Y/n?.." he holds your arms out so he can see them properly
You tear up, "I'm sorry" those are the only words you can manage to say
"Did you do this whilst I was gone?.. oh god I knew I shouldn't of gone, what if you had killed yourself? Would I of known?" Harry goes on a rant about how sorry he was for leaving you before looking up at you with tears rolling down his cheeks
"Please, don't ever hurt yourself again" he whispers as he holds you close to his chest "I love you too much to loose you"
"I promise, I won't" you whisper as your wipe your tears away and sniffle
Flash back ends
"She's good for you but you need to get her sorted out Bro" You can feel toms eyes looking at you
"Yeah I know but she needs a break, we'll get it sorted when we're Home" Harry moves slightly,
You sit up and pretend like you hadn't heard everything they had said
"I'm going to pop to the loo" you smiles awkwardly and get up, walking to the toilet leaving the blanket behind. You sit on the toilet and sigh resting your head in your hands..
"I can't keep putting this burden on him, he's too precious to hurt"
your thoughts block out the sound of the sound of the engines. You put your hands in the pocket of Harrys hoodie that you're wearing and take out your antidepressants and take 2, you splash some water onto your face to wake and freshen yourself up before taking a deep breath and putting on a smile and opening the door to walk out again. 
"Ma'am can you please take your seat? We're about to land" you over and see an air hostess
"Yeah of course, sorry" you make your way back to your seat to see Harry sound asleep cuddled up with your blanket, still wearing his headphones even though he wasn't listening to anything , you smile softly and put his laptop away and collect his stuff together, you softly take the blanket off of him and fold it away.
He sleeps through the landing of the plane, as everyone leaves and Toms security guards stand up you softly wake him up.
2 weeks later
It's the day the boys wrap on filming in Morocco. You and Harry hadn't seen much of each other the last couple of weeks unless it was to sleep.
"I need it for today! For gods sake, we organised this months in advance!" You hear Harry yelling and pacing in the hallway "no tomorrow won't be okay! Today!" He sighs loudly "TOOOOO DAAAYYYYYY!" He yells sarcastically.
You shake her head as you laugh softly, sitting down in front of mirror doing your makeup. Harry walks into the hotel room and groans loudly, you look at him through the mirror "what's happening tooooodaaayyyyy?" You mock him
He laughs "shut up.. literally no food is here.. and we still have to pay for today even though it's not here"
"Oh.. well I can go grab some bits from the shop and make some sandwiches and salads?" You finish off your hair as Harry smiles
"That'll be great thankyou darling" he flops back onto the bed "have you packed your stuff up? We're moving hotel rooms tonight"
"Yeah I have, just got my hair and makeup stuff to pack" you smile looking over at him "you look tired babe"
He nods "fucking knackered"
You laugh softly as you stand up fixing your outfit "come on, we have work to do"
Through Harry and Tom helping you've now become Harrys assistant, you're the one who runs and grabs him a coffee or a cake or anything that he wants, most of the time you just sit on his lap and wait for him to ask you to grab something for him.

That night
You've been on your feet all day helping Harry out, today was definitely the busiest day.. they planned to wrap up filming without being fully finished..all you wanted to do was to relax in a bath and have an early night
"Babe, we have a crew dinner tonight, everyone's going to be there even the producer" Harry is pacing around your new hotel room which you had literally just moved into trying to figure out what he's going to wear.
You let out a massive sigh causing Harry to stop in his tracks
"That was a big sigh, what's up?" He asks
"Oh.. nothing.. I'm just tired" you smile softly at him, he smiles back and kisses your forehead
"Well have an early night tonight, I promise" he brushes your hair out of your face "I'm gonna grab a shower.. did you want to join?" He smirks slightly
You chuckle and nod "how can I say no to that beautiful face" you grin and kiss him softly as he picks you up, carrying you to the en-suite bathroom.
40 mins later
You're laying on the bed cuddled into Harry, both of you wearing nothing by your bathroom robes. You both slowly drift into a deep sleep, you're both so comfortable and yet so tired all memories of the plans go out the window and you sleep.

When you wake up, you groan at his bright the room is
"Why did you turn on the lights?" You mumble
"What?.. I haven't touched the lights.. shh I'm sleeping" Harry mumbles back as he rolls over before sitting up quickly "the dinner!"
You whine and get up looking over at the window "well.. we missed it.. it's bloody morning outside.."
Harry frowns "what? How long did we nap?" He grabs his phone and laughs "it's 7am.. the earliest we've been awake the whole time we've been here"
You laugh softly climbing onto the bed behind him and kissing his neck from behind "do you want to go grab food before everyone wakes up? We can find a cute place to eat?"
Harry smiles closing his eyes and nods "that's a great idea"
You smile.
1 year later
Harry walks into the bedroom where you're building your new dressing table and sits on the bed
"Babe, Come sit down for a bit" he looks over at you with a slightly sad and serious look on his face
You frown, instantly getting a sinking feeling in your heart.. you start to ramble as you sit down opposite him "I'm sorry, whatever it is we can fix it. I promise, I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you" Harry cuts you off with a kiss on the lips "I'm not breaking up with you.. I just need to tell you about work" he smiles softly pushing your hair behind your ear
"Oh.. that's okay then" you smile and blush looking down at your hands feeling like a right twat
"I'm leaving soon.." he sighs looking at your face hoping you don't react badly
You look up with a sadden look "for how long?"