Chapter:10(Devils)

"Hell is empty
And the devils are here"

Taehyung's POV

I stare at the women standing in her balcony. Still in her weeding dress. There was no sound of any music or crowd. That means the ball was officially over. She was gazing up in the sky. Her eyes twinkled and her tears shining in the moonlight. How much I hated myself to admit that she was looking gorgeous. Innocent and pure. But it doesn't made her any less of a sinner for being the mate of heir of the darkness. Me

It was her weeding day. Why isn't she happy? Aren't this the most special and euphoric moment for human? Getting married...

A growled escaped my lips. Married?? How can she marry someone who is not me? How can she allow someone to touch her who is not me??

"Your Highness calm down" Yoongi spoke. I closed my eyes to calm myself but it didn't help so I did something that was surprising for me too. I inhaled the scent of her which was lingering in the air. And it automatically calms me down. Her vanilla like scent is so intoxicating.

But now I need to focus on the job I came here for. I wore my mask and glance at my mans.
"One mistake and I will rip your throats" I said. With my voice filled with cold and venom. They all noded.

I smirked and last time glance at my so called mate.
Time to come to daddy now!!!

Y/N'S POV:

I let loneliness to drown me in. Junhoong just leave after escoting me to what he called our room!!

I stare at the moon and let the tears to come out which I was holding for this whole day. I was so depressed and broken at the moment. This was my first night of my marriage and the thought of it. Makes me disgusted and felt hatred towards myself. I don't wanna imagine being touched by this moron.

But all of these feelings will go in vain. At least I have some time alone for myself now. I was exhausted. Tiredness was visible on my face and body. I let the cold air caress my exposed shoulders and arms. I haven't even slipped out of this heavy dress. I was so busy in my own thought. I last time glance at the moon and turned to walk to my new wardrobe. As I reached for the door of my cupboard...

The lights turned off. I gasped and fear took over me. Does power went out or something? I tried to reach the room's door by the small light of moon from the balcony. I sighed in relief and twisted it open to reveal the dark hallway.

"Junhoong?" I called out. Only to meet by silence. Where is he? I climbed down the stairs and look around in search of any maid or guard.

"Junhoong?" I called out again. But this time I heard footsteps from upstairs. It wasn't of one person. But of so many.

It must be Junhoong.
"Junhoong. Why lights are out?" I asked. But than the sound of the footsteps stopped. Suddenly there was a loud scream of someone. I stuttled and held the chair to balance myself. Its of Junhoong!!!

What is happening? Where is he? Is he OK? Did someone hurt him. It could be one reason. Someone break into our house...