Chapter 8.

Claytons pov

I seen Lyla walking out the house in disbelief, with a naked man following behind her. He was yelling at her and she yelled back. "My mother doesn't deserve this she deserves someone better than you -you punk" she yelled.

"Like what your dad because he left her and she came running to me begging me to take her and I did so you should be proud you little whore" he yelled. That did I was full blown nobody talks to her like that except me.

Lucky for I didn't have to get out because she was already spitting in his face kneeing him the jewels. "Talk about my mother like that again I'll make sure you won't see tomorrow". She walked away and got in the car.

The whole ride was silent once we pulled up she got straight out without a word and we headed our opposite directions.

Lylas POV

"He didn't even get out the car and stop the guy he just sat there and watch" I yelled. Rose and I were sitting on my bed mopping around.

"I'm sure that he was angry but just didn't want to show you I mean what guy wouldn't be mad" she said.

"Mine" I said in a low voice. I pulled the brush off my dresser and brushed my blonde long hair. "What does he see in Brittanie, and she doesn't even talk to me anymore it's like we've drifted apart, sure she's hot but I'm hot too right??"

"Yes you are so hot, but I don't get why you turn down every guy that asks you out, not to be rude but it's clear that Alpha Clayton doesn't want you so I say just move on, hurt or not I don't want too see you ever cry again as your friend I order you to stop while your ahead" she said shrugging her shoulders.

I thought about it, she was right he doesn't want me he told me that millions of times. I was pulled out my thoughts by Britt knocking on the door. "Hey guys!! I brought ice cream" she squealed.

We piled up on my bed eating ice cream.

"I'm sorry guys, I've been so distant, between dating alpha clayton and the whole other pack attack thingy and I just want to say you guys have me back now we're the 3 girls again" she explained. I felt real guilty now just because I just got threw talking about her.

"So does that mean you guys broke up" I asked crossing my fingers.

"What no! Oh god no! He's too good to be true but I'm just worried when he fines his mate that he'll hurt my feelings, I mean he cares so much about me now that I'm just you know Uh confused"

Rose shot me a glare and spoke up. "What if he has already and just doesn't want his mate and rejected her a billion times"

She laughed. "Then screw his mate because I won and she didn't plus he's like a sex god I'm sure his mate would be all over him- oh well nice talk ladies man duties call" she winked and walked out.

"You heard her screw me because she won and I am all over him ugh!!" I said planting my face deep into my pillow.

***
I knocked on the door to my dads office who Is also my alpha. "come in" I heard. I walked in and sat on the chair.

"I have something to tell you dad" I said