Rules

In Every Organization, Club, Communities. There are always Rules and Laws governing or guiding them.

There are do's and dont's in this Book Club.

Note: You will be assigned to an Army, which is run by an admin.

There are Rules which must be abided by

1) Firstly add AfriBookcollections to your tags. Eg. Check the image.

1b) Follow our main about before this accountsOluwalohfunmitohstar WendyOpurum212adenikecelebrity Shijuanu

Oluwalohfunmitohstar
WendyOpurum212
adenikecelebrity
Shijuanu

4) Password is the third letter of your name

5)You must complete your task before the deadline or you would be giving a strike which is the first warning and if you dont do the needful, you are out of the club.

6)You must always vote, comment and drop a constructive review for the task you are assigned to.

7)You must tag the book club on every comment you drop so it would be easily dictated by the admins.
Example:
What the hell is wrong with this girl #ABC.

8)You must drop a constructive comment and review not a destructive and false one just to get back at your partner.

9) No quarreling or bullying, it won't be tolerated. If you have issues with your partner, report to your admin

10)Each Rotation would last for one week and there would be a Book of. the week which everyone of us would earn and a Book of the month for the Admin in charge.

11)This book club would be based on Wattpad and Whatsapp. If you arent on Whatsapp you have to be very active on Wattpad.

All right reserved.