ABC WEEK TWO BOOK ROTATION

We welcome everyone to the second rotation round of this book club.

Thanks to everyone that finished their duty last week and to those that didn't finish theirs, sorry if you don't find your name on this list. Like we said previously, we only need serious members.

You all will find out that we reshuffled the members with different admins, we wouldn't want you to re-read your partners book again and that is why it was reshuffled.

We'll expect that we all carry out our duties responsibly, for those people that defaulted in theirs, sorry but your name is not included in this rotation, if you'll like to be included next week, message one of the founders.

If by any chance you would not be around or you need and extension, with good reasons, message the account or one of the founders.

**********

The book of the week goes to adenikecelebrity

For giving the most detailed review on her partners book

For giving the most detailed review on her partners book. Congratulations 💖.

You are to read and vote on Five chapters of her book.
Drop two inline comments on each chapters.
Then drop your review in the comment section here.

Pairings

Army Tokyo
Admin: WillFomba
Backup:grace_chanbee

Pairings;
1) What life brings by × The fae chronicles by.
judithprieto2020. praizlexy

2) Nohereka by × FAITHE by
maniac_lunaticbae itzdebbie_

3) Something new by × With love dad by
AUzainab Iremiide

4)The father's child by × Love curse by
grace_chanbee. WillFomba

You are to read 5 chapters of your partner's book, give at least 4 inline comments ending the hash tag #ABC and one general comment on each chapter.
At the end of it all, you are to comment done on the book  and give a  detailed review on the chapters you read.