chapter one

i struggle to get my keys in the lock, stupid small locks. once it finally shoots in i twist it and the door unlocks. i push it open and walk inside the small apartment, no smell of food yet. "blake!" i yell annoyed before slamming the door. it's her turn to cook and i'm getting hungry.

no response, great she isn't here. i kick off my sneakers and hang up my coat before walking trough the light brown door that leads to the kitchen. i open the fridge and put in the drinks i got, i'm not going anywhere tonight because of this stupid essay so why not treat myself some drinks. i pour myself a glass of water and take a sip which i immediately spit out again, i hate water. "whatever" i mumble before walking out of the kitchen and into the living room.

the living room is small but big enough for the two of us. there's a small white couch which fits three people, if you really try, and there are two chairs which match the couch. i let myself fall onto the couch and rest my feet on the brown coffee table. i grab the tv remote and turn the tv on.

i let out a deep sigh as i scroll trough like every show playing, there's nothing to fucking watch. whatever, i have an essay to write anyways. i get up and walk to my room, well our room. we, blake, decided she wanted a room to take pictures in so now we share a bedroom. there's enough room for two double beds, a desk and there is a walk in closet.

i jump onto my bed and grab my laptop from my nightstand. i open spotify and turn on the new beyoncé album before searching up information for the essay.

once i'm halfway trough making the essay i hear the door slam and an excited blake running straight to the bedroom, "taytay! omg you are neverrrrrr going to believe this" she claps her hands out of excitement and jumps onto my bed. "it's still taylor blake, now tell me what the fuck is making you so excited so i can continue writing this fucked up history essay"

"we are going out tonightttt!" she starts jumping around and screaming, what the fuck is she so happy for. "blake stop, you are going to break my bed!" i yell over her screaming, she doesn't stop so i pull her down. she looks at me and pouts before clapping her hands. "you didn't say no oh myyyy yayyy"

"i can't, even if i wanted to, which i don't, i can't" i say before turning my head back to my essay. "why? going to hang out with jack isn't an excuse by the way" she looks down and pouts, in hope that i will change my mind.

"his name is jake and no, i'm not i have this stupid essay" i shake my head and point at the door as a sign that the conversation is over. "i know but he is annoying so jack fits better and i'm not leaving until you agree to go out"

"you can wait a long time then, at least wait on ur own fucking bed" i roll my eyes and continue writing the essay, ignoring her.

she sighs and flops down onto her own bed, "if you finish the essay before eight then we go out, okay?" she says in a kids voice, hoping that it will make me agree.

"fine now go make me dinner i am starving" she jumps up and down and runs out. she better make one hell of a meal to make up for this happy behavior bullshit.

two hours pass and i finish the ending of my essay. thank god that torture is done. don't get me wrong, i don't hate history its my major for a reason but those essays, they are so fucking boring.

i get up from my bed and scroll trough my phone as i walk to the living room. i'm not on social media anymore, jake told me not too so i don't. i don't miss it, my phone just gets boring because of it. it's kind of freeing, i don't have a weird addiction to taking pictures or being on that stupid thing.

blake always says it's toxic that he doesn't want me on social media but i have seen the things people comment on blake's pictures and i know he just wants to protect me.