chapter 2

{harry pov}

i sigh and shake my head, "i'm so sorry but i really can't do it tonight. " I look up at the rest of the band, dissapointed in myself for failing them. they all nod as a sign if understandment.

"it's okay mate, go rest we will take care of it" Kevin says. "yeah dude just go rest, we will go out tonight so u have the bus for yourself" xavier added. i nod and fake a smile.

"alright, i'm gonna go lay down and sleep for a bit. i'll see you guys tomorrow or later" i say as i get up from the chair in the dressing room. I walk out the room and look out the window in the hallway.

i sigh as i see the fans already outside. i felt bad but i couldn't help it, it's not like i choose to be sick. even talking hurts like hell.

i shake my head and walk out of the building and into the tour bus. i let myself fall down on my bed and scroll through my phone for a few hours.

i make some food after a while before heading to bed early. it was only eight pm but i was tired and feeling terrible.

-

i woke up by the sun shining into my eyes. i let out a sigh as i sit up. i pick up my phone, nine am. i decide to get up, walking into the sitting part of the tourbus. i see everyone is already there so i smile at them.

"hey mate, how are you doing?" Nico asked. i smiled at him, "better than yesterday. we can do the show tomorrow if you guys are up for that?" they all agreed.

kevin takes out his phone and starts helping our manager ryder to prepare everything. i sit down and smile, "did you guys have fun yesterday?" i ask.

xavier nods, "yes we did! we met this girl and she might be something for you actually, we all love her already"

i raise an eyebrow, "i'm not dating someone you guys picked out for me" "oh come on harry, it's not that big of a deal you will like her! she's beautiful too"

i shake my head, "nope, not gonna happen" "at least meet her" nico pleads. i shake my head again, i will do a lot of things but i do not let myself get set up with a girl.

"she doesn't even know us! i'm pretty sure her friend did because when she caught a climpse of us when we were leaving she looked like she was about to die but T told her that she would have known if she was spending a whole night with a dumb band"

i raised my eyebrow, "dumb band?" i heard kevin chuckle, "yeah mate, she called our band dumb. so perfect, right?"

i gave him a death glare. i would never date someone that wasn't supportive, let alone called our band dumb. "anyways, is everything set yet?" ryder looked up and nodded. "yup, mails going out right now and posts are being posted. everything's set" he said with a smile.

i nodded before getting up, "alright, i'm gonna go get some breakfast see y'all later" i walked out if the tourbus and headed to starbucks.

-

{Taylor Pov}

I groaned as i felt the sunlight hit my face. I sat up and looked at the time, it was only nine. I decided to get ready anyways.

I got up from bed and walked into the bathroom. i took a quick shower before putting on some simple black jeans and a white croptop. i added my birdcage necklace before walking to the kitchen.

I sighed as i looked inside the fridge, empty. Of course blake forgot to get groceries again. I shook my head before grabbing my bag and sliding into some heels.

i quickly took out a sticky note and wrote "getting food." on it before sticking it on the fridge. i rolled my eyes before walking out of the apartment.