3 - When You Met Pt.2

«1600 words»

archie andrews| 🎸
you sighed, not wanting to help carry in the boxes into your new house. you hadn't wanted to move here, you want to go back home. to your other house, your other town, your other life. you looked around the neighborhood, it seemed artificial almost. the street had a weird feeling to it, but you realized that the feeling had instead been a feeling of eyes on you. you continued looking around until your eyes landed upon a boy looking through his downstairs window. you watched him, as he did the same to you and waved. you turned around and continued to move boxes into your new house. maybe the new house wouldn't be as bad as it seems.

jughead jones| 🍔
you walked into pops, trudging with your feet and a backpack in tow. you took in a deep breath as tears silently fell down your cheeks. sniffling and trying to get a hold of yourself you slid into a booth. once you sat down you took the bag that was with you and shoved it onto the other side of the table. using your fingers to attempt to stop some of the tears falling from your eyes, you ordered a vanilla milkshake. "a vanilla milkshake, how bland." you hear a voice from behind you speak softly. you turned slightly to see a raven haired boy with a grey, crown shaped beanie had said something. "well i'm not feeling very exciting at the moment." the boy stood up with his laptop and food and slid into the side of the booth where you had put your bag. setting the backpack up against the wall, he continued working on whatever he was writing as you drank your milkshake in a comfortable silence.

reggie mantle| 🏈
you sat with your friends in the lounge, listening to jughead talk about how the bulldogs were being assholes to the southside serpents. "that's outrageous! i'm gonna find reggie and give him a fucking piece of my mind!" you said angrily, while standing up with the voices of your friends opposing. ignoring them, you walked out of the lounge and walked around to find reggie mantle. in your head, you called him all the rude names you could come up with starting with a. then realizing where he would be, you turned on your heel and headed straight for the boys locker room, you shoved the door open and yelled out "where is reggie mantle!". you saw reggie poke his out from behind a locker door and you stormed over to him. "you are a no good, fucking asshole! you need to leave the serpents alone, they have done nothing to you! or else i'm gonna make you regret it!!" you yelled at him, while moving closer to him at an attempt to be intimidating. you felt a hand on your shoulder and whipped around to see jughead and archie pulling you out of the locker room. "see you later, babygirl!!" you head reggie shout after you. "i'm sorry" you mumbled to the two boys pulling you out of the room, they both have your quizzical looks and then cried out as you stepped on both of their feet causing them to let go of you. you ran back into the locker room and went up to reggie tapping on his shoulder to make him turn around, and right when he did you socked him in the eye.

sweet pea| 🐍
you stood at your locker grabbing the books you would need for your classes before lunch. you turned around to head to class and see a group of kids in blue turtlenecks, and khaki pants. you burst out laughing, and turn around to cover your face. one of them came over to you, and tapped you on the shoulder. you turned around and looked up to meet the eyes of a boy wearing the ridiculous outfit. you looked him up and down and continued to try not to laugh. "something funny?", the boy questioned you. "no! no... well uh yes actually. your clothes.." you replied and continued to laugh.

fp jones| 👑
you first met fp at jugheads birthday party. you were there when chuck and cheryl decided to ruin it and spill secrets. as fp threw out chuck and told everyone else to go home, you stayed back. you waited for him to tell him thank you for helping get rid of everyone. you ran your hands across your arms, because you were cold. "do you uh, need a ride home?" you heard him ask you. "yes please" you replied, grateful that he offered.

elio grande| 💵
you walked into the speakeasy in a skin tight black dress that went down to your mid thighs, with black strap heels. walking over to the bar, and getting a mocktail from reggie. you went over to greet veronica and noticed she was watching someone. "who's that?" you questioned her. "that's elio grande, hes apart of the casino business". fixing your dress to make it more comfortable you walked over to an open seat next to the handsome lad. "elio, is it? big night?" you questioned when you got over to him. "i've never had such a run of luck" he replied. "why don't you cash out" you told the gentlemen politely and sat down next to him. "you know, walk away why you still can." you put on an innocent smile. "or what?", he inquired turning to face you. he watches as the dealer lays down another card, chuckling as he wins another round. you turned to the dealer and said three words. "deal me in,". "what are you doing" elio questions to you. you shoot him your best smile, "oh me! i'm just raising the stakes. one hand of black jack, winner takes all. just you and me". he makes an amused face, "what am i playing for?", to which you reply simply with "me.". elio's amused face quickly turned into a smile, "i see. you asked for it." he answered, shoving his chips into a pile. "let's play."the dealer deals out elio's cards, "nineteen", and then he deals out yours, "twenty". you smirk, the feeling of already winning coursing your body. you get cocky and start towards the man "tell you what, you'll always be welcome to drive around in the new car i'll buy.". "the games not over yet, princess." he said shortly. "oh trust me," you replied resting your arms on the table to pull yourself up a little more, "it's over.". he chuckles yet again, and turns his head to the dealer, "hit me.", he says. the dealer grabs a card, flipping it smoothly between his fingers and laying it on the table, "twenty-one, mr. grande wins." he states. your jaw drops slightly at the unexpected loss. "that's- that's impossible." you say. elio reaches over picking up your chin with his hand, "don't worry doll, i'd still gladly take you in my winnings." he smirks, eyeing you up and down. let's just say the rest of that night was a fun ride.

betty cooper| 💣
"so i usually start off my tours with a little history and context. riverdale high first opened its doors in 1941 and...." betty started explaining as she walked you down the halls. "it's kind of nice, so what's the night scene like here?" you interrupted as you spun around while walking to take it all in. some guy came up from behind you and answered, "a strip club called the Ho Zone, and a tragic gay bar called Innuendo. friday nights, football games and then tailgate parties at the mallmart parking lot. saturday night is movie night, regardless of what's playing at the Bijou, and you better get there early, because we don't have reserved seating in riverdale. and sunday nights... thank god for HBO." Y/N, this is Kevin Keller." betty introduced the boy who was talking. "now to carry on with the tour"

veronica lodge| 💋
you gathered your things from your desk and stood up, walking out of the room and down the crowded hallways. then before you knew it, you were on your knees with your books scattered everywhere. "oh my god, i am so sorry! are you okay" you heard a beautiful voice, with a face to match, say. "yes, i'm alright, i- uh- thank you" you replied as she knelt down to help you collect your books

cheryl blossom| 👠
you heard your name being called for your turn to tryout for the river vixens. you were excited. you hadn't tried out before, but with the glow up from the past summer you'd hoped it'd be enough to impress cheryl blossom. she was gorgeous, her hair flowed magnificently. you did your routine tou had planned out, and smiled breathlessly waiting for some approval from the red head. "that was... great actually. you're in!" she squealed clapping her hands.

toni topaz| 👛
"alright newbie." jughead stated. "before you're in, you have to learn the rules to being a serpent. my friend toni topaz here will show you just that." jughead pulled toni over to meet you. "toni this is y/n. y/n this is toni. she's going to be teaching you the laws of the southside serpents." you reached out to shake tonis hands, locking eyes with her. they were mesmerizing, and you were captured. "when do you want to start working on memorizing, y/n?" toni asked you. her voice was like what you imagined diamonds to sound like, crisp and breathy. "um, whenever is fine with you!" you answered quickly.