Chapter 5

"Aye calm down....it's Kentrell"

I wrapped my arms around him as he busted back at whoever was shooting at us. I looked over Kentrell's shoulder and seen that he had an extended clip on him so I took it out and shot at dude who was shooting at us. Don't worry about how I know how to use a gun....

Kentrell looked at me and smiled which showed off his grills. Them diamonds dance in the dark too.

We took the other way around the block to get to my house. One of the guys seen us and tried to shoot at Kentrell but he miss and Trell busted back.

~Kennedy's House

"You ok" Kentrell said clearing the awkward silence.

"Yeah.." I replied throwing my bag on the table containing the stuff I got from the corner store.

He said on the couch and I sat next to him. He was on his phone looking at stuff people had been saying about him and his last girl, yaya....

He closed his phone and went to the kitchen.

I went on my phone and made a couple of snaps because I was feeling myself today. While doing so I get a text messages from a random number. They sent me a video of him supposably fucking this girl Jazlyn. Ian worried about no old bitch. If he entertaining she can keep him. But ima keep this noted.

Kentrell wraps his arms around my torso and started talking in my Instagram video.

"Y'all can't have hea' she mine"

Following what he said, he blew some smoke into my camera.

"Kentrell" I whined waving the smoke out of my face.

"My bad..."

I started realize what he said which caused me to roll my eyes. This nigga got a whole basketball team full of hoes and wanna talk about nobody can have me..... boy bye. You are just my bsf.

"Say, whatchu was doing out anyway" he asked?

"I was finna go to the corner store"

"Awe." He replied as he continued to eat my Scooby Doo fruit snacks.

I took a blue one🤤and popped it in my mouth.

He kissed his teeth and stared at me when I took one of the fruit snacks.

"What??? I bought em" I bucked at him.

He went and got 2 more bags of fruit snacks and walked to my living room.

•Kentrell💚•

"Say, Whatchu wearing to Alexis' birthday party?" I asked as she sat on the couch next to me😏

"Ion even know yet tbh"

"Awe. Don't wear no short shit" I retorted looking her dead in her eyes.

"Kentrell you don't run shit. I wear what I want" She said sightly laughing

"You heard what I said"

"Bitch, I get money, so I dos what I pleases" she rapped while making gestures.

I knew it was from a Nicki Minaj song because she listened to it all the time.

"Ian no bitch."