Chapter 6

•Kennedy💜•
~2 days until Alexis' Birthday~

It's around 9 something in the morning and I'm just now waking up.

I tried to get up out of bed until I noticed someone's arm was around me. Of course, it was no one other than Kentrell.

I eased my way from up under him and made my way to the bathroom. I did my hygiene care routine and made my way to the kitchen.

As I made my way downstairs, I noticed that something smelled as if it was burning. With that thought, I rushed to the kitchen and....

"What the hell," I said busting out laughing.

Alexis had all these hood niggas in aprons tryna cook. Kd and Ben all in the phone camera talking like they're giving a cooking tutorial.

"Next you add the cinnamon," Kd said to Ben.

Ben began to damn near dump all the cinnamon into the eggs.

"Tf is wrong wit you boa?! Yeen suppose to put all that in there" KD scolded Ben

"More Cinnamon make it taste better" Ben replied trying to make a point.

"Alexis come get yo boyfriend" KD yelled to her.

Ben slapped KD upside his head then began to mix the eggs with the cinnamon.

On the other hand, boomer and Three seemed to know what they were doing and actually helped Alexis.

Babyjoe sat at the island on his phone.

"Why you not helping," I said sitting next to him.

"Ion cook."

"Awe" I replied turning to look across the counter.

These niggas were now throwing pancake batter at each other.

"I hope y'all know y'all cleaning all this shit up"

"We is" Ben replied.

While I was talking to Alexis and Babyjoe, Ben threw some pancake batter and it hit Kentrell's face.

It got dead quiet and everybody froze. I tried my hardest not to laugh but it ended up coming out.

"Aww shit" three said walking to get some paper towels.

Kentrell wiped the batter off his face with his hand and smushed it on my cheek.

•Kentrell💡💚•
I wiped the pancake mix on Kennedy's cheek.

"Awe you thought that shit was funny slime?" I said as I continued to put it on the rest of her face.

She just sat there in with her jaws dropped.

"Aye, Nigga I ought to turn this bitch up. You must be zooted or sum because I just know damn well you didn't get it on my Moncler shirt.

I laughed because she thought she was hard. Talking like a nigga and shii

"Say, ain't nobody zooted. And When you get cut like dat??" I said pointing my index finger at her.

"Whatchu mean when I get cut like dat? I've always been this way." She retorted

"Say you talking like you gon do sum fr" I said standing in front of her smirking.

She huffed and puffed then turned her seat around towards the island.

"I thought so. You gon listen ta me" I said sitting next to her.

She flicked me on the side of my head and Ian gon lie, it kind of hurt.