just some shit part 2

ahahahahahah... hi

sooo, I had my friend over last week. you know... the non-binary I'm confused about. yeah, some fucked up things happened last week. they were at my place from Monday to Friday and as i told you in part 1 they are REALLY clingy. 

we cuddled and held hands all the time last week and as a person who does not like human contact all that much because I'm not used to it, that whole week was a nightmare. it was fine the first two-three days but the last two days were so fucking annoying and my friend wouldn't listen every time i said i needed the breathe and get some space. but this is not the fucked up thing that happened. 

I woke up to my best friend, who IS in a relationship, KISSING ME ON THE LIPS and TOUGHING MY BODY. I was shocked and I couldn't move because i got so scared for some reason. After maybe 10 seconds and my friend did not stop kissing me, I got the  courage to move my body, rolling over on my other side and pretending to be asleep. i was in too much shock to confront them about it and now it's just too late to do anything. this happened two nights, and i am so NOT okay with it. nobody, and i say it again, NOBODY takes advantage of other people. It was even my BEST FRIEND! they are in a fucking relationship and they literally  cheated on their partner with me, who was fucking asleep! I am so uncomfortable and i hate myself for not being able to say something at all. so now my friend thinks that it's their own little secret or some shit while I'm over here , hating myself with the feeling of disgust because even tho I was starting to get feelings for my friend, this is just not okay at all. I don't even feel comfortable talking with them anymore, so I have been coming up with excuses to only texting or not chatting at all. 

conclusion: I still don't know what to do ;-;