My Secret Pt.2

*Smut

~Takes place 2 months after the day Cheryl and Toni skipped

Toni's Pov

So it's been two months since my baby and I started going out and I couldn't be happier.

She's so caring and tough and sexy, oh and the sex is AMAZING.

Right now I was heading to Cheryl's house after vixen practice still in my uniform, yeah I know how preppy, but i'm not I just needed the extracurricular activity on my application to make me look more acceptable.

Anyways I pulled into Cheryl's driveway and saw that her mom was home and I got excited. Her mom is literally like my bestfriend.

I got out of my car and knocked on the door.

"Oh my gosh Toni you're finally here!" Penelope said cheerfully.

"Hey Mama P." I said happily and we hugged.

"Come in, come in. So how have you been?" She asked. She just got back from a business trip today and invited me over for dinner.

"Great besides all the extra homework. How was your trip to Colorado?" I asked as we made our way into the kitchen.

"Same boring shit different day but the men weren't to hard on the old eyes." She said with a wink and we started laughing.

"Mama P you are far from old." I said with a huge smile on my face due to all the happy energy in the room.

"You're to kind. Speaking of kind do you mind helping me prepare dinner I thought I was going to be able to have it done in time but I got back late and as you know Cheryl can't cook." She said and whispered the last part.

"Oh trust me, I know." I said with a knowing smirk and she laughed.

"Well, so you don't get you vixen uniform messy, dress you can just peal and cut the apples for the pie and I'll check on the roast." Mama P said and I nodded in understanding.

I washed the apples and started to peal them first on the island in the kitchen.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and realized that I forgot all about Cheryl.

She entered the kitchen with grey sweatpants and a white shirt on looking like she just woke up from a nap.

She came up behind me and wrapped her arms

around my waist.

"Hey princess." She said into my ear and kissed my cheek as I relaxed back into her embrace.

"Hey baby." I said and turned around in her arms.

"You look beautiful today." She said and I smirk. "So you're saying I look ugly every other day?" I asked with an attitude.

"That's exactly what i'm saying." She said with sarcasm.

"Mama P Cheryl said that i'm ugly!" I said loud enough for her to hear on the other side of the kitchen.

"Cheryl said what?" She said with a scolding voice as she looked up from the oven.

"Nothing." Cheryl said in a rushed voice.

"Mama P she said I look ugly every other day." I said with a fake pout and got out of Cheryl's grasp and went over to her.

Mama P grabbed a roll of paper towel and started to hit Cheryl on the head with it.

I busted out laughing and started to record it on my phone.

"Ah mom stop." She said covering her head. "Don't you ever disrespect Toni like that again." She said with a huff.