𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼

⚠️𝖘𝖒𝖚𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌⚠️ 

                                                                                    Y/N's pov

 I was really exited for tonight. my parents were leaving for the weekend so i could have Aidan over tonight. Aidan is my best friend and i love him so much.  

we've known each other since we were like 5 and our parents are really good friends. and tonight we were gonna have so much fun.

Adan's kind of shy when it comes to interacting with people. but once he gets to know them hes a total crackhead.

I had texted aiden and he said he would come over at 5. 

                                                                                        𝟝:𝟘𝟘

I heard the door ring and i got up from looking at timothee chalamet memes and opened the door.

y/n :    AIDANNNNNN!"

aidan :   "y/n!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

he was wearing one of his baggy sweatshirt and a pair of ripped jeans.

when we hugged i could smell his cologne that i gave him last Christmas.

y/n :     "heyyy you wore the Cologne i gave you last Christmas"

aidan :    haha ya i thought i was never gonna wear it but guess i was wrong.

he came in and we played some super smash bros for a few hours.

                                                                              8:00 pm

we were snuggled up on the couch and watching some funny YouTube videos. when i got a notification on instagram

Aidan was close enough to see it and kept quiet as he continued to eat the bowl of popcorn we were sharing. 

                                                                             Aiden's pov

i couldn't get enough of y/n. she was an amazing girl who i loved hanging out with. i hadn't seen Y/N  in almost a week and we were getting separation anxiety 

while we were watching some funny videos y/n got a notification. i leaned over to see what it was but she was hiding it from me. 

So i just ignored it. 

a minute later i got a notification from bryce. their was a pic of him and y/n        

( caption- " once  a pussy licker always a pussy licker")

                                                                             𝕐/ℕ'S  ℙ𝕆𝕍

Aidan:     "OMG THE HELL IS BRYCE'S PROBLEM!!!"

Y/N:      shit, you weren't supposed to see that.

he looked really mad. And i was worried he was gonna say something to Bryce.

Aiden:     "your still with that guy seriously!! hes toxic and horrible why would you do that to yourself."

y/n:       HEY!! He has some good quality's ok! HE IS RLLY SWEET SOMETIMES

Aidan-    " Y/N! HIS CAPTION SAYS "ONCE A PUSSY LICKER ALWAYS A PUSSY LICKER" THAT DOES NOT SEEM LIKE A NICE GUY."

Aidan:    "HES JUST USING YOU FOR YOUR BODY"

i sat there quietly wonder why this was bothering Aiden so much. i mean hes just a guy why is Aidan so angry about this.

y/n:    " why are you so mad Aidan?" 

y/n : are you jealous ???? 

Aidan :    NO!!

y/n :   omg your jealous. 

there was a moment of silence. i was hoping Aiden would fight back saying he wasn't jealous but he just sat their looking sad and lost.

he finally said in a hesitated voice

Aidan: its just  you deserve better than him. your fuckin a beautiful person who is really sweet and pretty. and he doesn't even fuckin realize that. 

y/n:   at that moment i don't know what came over me but i just leaned towards him and smashed my lips against him.

Aidan pushed back.

Aidan :   y/n what are you doing. this is wrong.. were just friends.

i realized what i did.....

y/n:   omg im so sorry Aidan! I DONT WHAT CAME OVER ME. 

i thought he would understand but he looked really angry. he just said...

Aidan:     "why would you do that?

he angerly got up and left avoiding eye contact with me.

he opened the front door and left.

SHIT!!! WHATS MY PROBLEM WHY WOULD I DO THAT!!

that night i couldn't sleep and regretted what i did so much. 

"did i just ruin what i had with my best friend?"

i couldn't handle these thoughts so i picked up a sweater and grabbed my bike and drove to his house hoping he was their.

                                                                       𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬

                         𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪                                                                    𝙖𝙧𝙚  𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙩.