𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓹𝓻𝓽 2 (smut)

Aidans pov.

i couldn't sleep i kept on thinking about what happened and just felt bad about what happened.

"should i have left?"

i decided t do what i always do and i took my guitar and started to play on it to ease my mind.

but as i was playing heard the door bell. my parents were out for the night so i went to answer it.

it was y/n

Y/N POV

y/n: IM SO SOR-

Aidan quickly interrupted me by slamming his lips into mine to get e to shut up.

i didn't know how to feel so i just kept on kissing him back.

aiden's hands slid down to my waist and he held me tight as if he never wanted me to leave.

he grabbed me inside and slammed the door shut.

there was so much sexual tension you could cut it with a knife.

his hand were flowing through my hair and he was gasping for air.

y/n: are you sure about this?

Aiden: never been more sure about anything in my whole entire life.

hearing that I took his hand and led him upstairs to his room.

i jumped on the bed and he followed. we continued to kiss for a few minutes. Aidan rapidly took off his shirt desperately wanting to get back to my lips.

i saw his six pack and gasped wanting him more then ever now.

seeing this i took off my shirt and shorts. he took a second to admire my  body and smirked

Aidan :    Your beautiful y/n

as he kept on kissing me he went down to my neck and chest. i couldnt help but moan.

his hands slowly moved down to my wet part and he started playing with it. i moaned and screamed his name.

"Aiden!! omgghh"

i could tell he was getting really turned on by that now and needed me so bad.

he pulled down his pants until all he was in was his boxers. i felt his bulge through his boxers and needed to take it out.

without hesitation i grabbed his boxers and slid them down...

he was big. i gasped at the sight and he grinned. 

he then tried to find a place to put it in and i guided him.

before he put it n he said..

Aidan:   are you sure.

i didn't even answer i just pushed it in and he took that as a yes.

"SHIIIIIITTT" I exclaimed.

he moaned as it went in and he took a second. he then slowly started thrusting again and again and my legs were going limp.

we started to rhythmically move and he quickly started thrusting. i could feel his heart pumping through his chest and his moans were loud. 

i was just glad no one else was home.

as he thrusted he buried his face in my neck and moaned while repeatedly saying 

Aidan:     i love you y/n! i looove you.

y/n; OMG IM GONNA CUM.

he repeatedly moved faster and faster until we were both sweating like hell. 

Aidan: "im cumming"

we were both close and he just whispered in a soft voice 

Aiden : cum for me...

that sent a shiver down my spine and a screamed with pleasure. 

i could feel him groan and his veins pop out of his forehead as he came. 

after a second he plopped down with his member detaching from my body and he laughed.

Y/N:       w-whats  s-so funny?

Aidan : ive just realized ive know you all my life and not a single time we have done THAT.

I couldn't help my self but laughed as i put my head on his sweaty chest.

y/n: I love you aidan.

Aidan: i love you more.....

𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐀𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.