BILBO BAGGINS

I was passing through Bag End so I decided to stop at Bilbo Baggins house to visit him. He was my dearest and closest friend. Not to mention how cute and adorable he is. He's like a sweet little hedgehog! Ahem, references...

I passed along the trails of Bag End with Gandalf the grey, also a great friend.

We reached his doorstep and I anxiously knocked on the door. After a moment, I heard the faint voice of Bilbo Baggins (Martin Freeman of course).

He opened the door while he was talking to nobody about nothing.

"I don't want- oh. Hello, (y/n), Gandalf. Come in, come in." He smiled, stepping out of the way for us.

I smiled and entered his circular home.

Gandalf took his hat off and set it aside along with his staff.

"So. Tea?" Bilbo offered.

"Please." I sat down and looked at the book Bilbo was in the middle of writing. It was called There and Back Again.

We talked for a few hours until Gandalf had to leave. We bid him goodbye and continued on.

"So, what have you been up to? I haven't seen you in forever." He sat by me. I looked deeply into his eyes and gave him a warm smile.

"Well, I was traveling. I met up with the dwarves. By the way, they said they would visit soon." I nudged his arm.

"Well, I'll be sure to stock up on food." I giggled at him and looked at his adorable smiling face, completely distracted.

"(y/n)... (y/n)? Are you ok." He giggled, noticing I was completely distracted by his adorableness

"Hmm... What? Oh, yea!! I'm fine. Never been better... Actually." I looked down then back up at his enchanting eyes.

"Umm... (y/n)? I was actually thinking..." He paused.

"Thats good." I giggled.

"Well," he laughed. "I was thinking... About you... and me... And our relationship."

I lifted my head and made a blank face, completely unaware of what he was going to say.

"Well. I was sorta hoping-" I rolled my eyes at his cute effort.

"Would you just kiss me?"

He looked at me, his face flushed, and he took my hand in his. He leaned in close to me and pressed his lips into mine, me closing a gap by kissing him back. Our lips kissed in sync. The kiss wasn't out of lust, but of passion and love.

He began to kiss me harder. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held my waist tightly in his arms. We broke for air every few moments but never truly broke the kiss. We both stood up together, our arms still wrapped around each other. He broke the kiss to pick me up bridal style and kissed me again.

Bilbo walked us to his bedroom and set me on the bed, closing the door for privacy.

After a few steamy moments, we heard a knock on his front door.

"Oh... Dang it." He quickly put his shirt on, not buttoning it, and told me he would be right back.

He walked to the front door and I ran after him, I was wearing my clothes still though.

He opened the door to see a large company of dwarves.

(AN: hey, let's pretend fili, kili, and Thorin aren't dead, ok!?)

They looked at us and grinned. Bilbo looked confused then noticed his shirt was unbuttoned and I was leaning on his shoulder.

"Oh, uh..." Bilbo buttoned his shirt.

"Ahh. Bilbo, you've been riding the high horse, ay." Gloin winked at him, letting himself into the hobbits home.

"You're quite the sly one, aren't ya." Fili and kili both said, walking past us.

"Oy, next time you answer the door, make sure you're fully dressed." Dwalin huffed.

Thor in simply patted his arm and gave him a sly grin, leading himself to the dining room.

I lead the rest of them in and showed them the food. Bilbo still stood by the door, feeling totally awkward about what had happened.

I loosely hugged him and kissed his cheek, following the others to prepare some food.