Chapter 6- How And Why!?

Prompt: The moment they realise Izuku is a genius.

Suggested by: ShadowReme

So- I've gotten two one-shot prompts on the real story and one here- I've just written any prompts down in a notebook and am going to do them in the order they are listed.

This is another scenario that happens in chapter 6! Obviously, this is cannon.

~~~

Bitch ass motherfuckers!

Alright bitches welcome to COMPLETE FUCKING CHAOS!

Oh, wait. You guys have no idea what's happening. Let me explain!

Currently, it is two months after I made that deal and allowed these assholes to look after me. Despite the whole schedule being made, every so often they all decide to come tag along at once. Tonight is one of those nights.

Something that's probably important to note is that since I'm not technically solo anymore, I finally made those communication devices!

Another thing is that, because of Nemuri's quirk, I made everyone a mask similar to mine! It doesn't have the voice changer for obvious reasons, but it can still mute your voice from outside whenever you talk. That's where the communication devices are located.

Now then, let's continue.

Since we have so many people, we split into pairs. Me and Nemuri both agreed that the two loverbirds should be together, so the pairs are me and the pornstar, and the radiostar and hobo.

Everything was going well. Me and Nemuri were kicking ass, and, from what we can tell, Shouta and Hizashi were doing the same.

But, of course, we had to come upon my least favorite type of situation.

A hostage situation.

Me and Nemuri pause, crouching below one if the many shattered windows to the warehouse we were currently beside. Already having the 'mute' mode of my mask on, I speak freely into the communication device.

"We need backup. Hostage situation. Come in to the North of that old abandoned warehouse. Keep you're presence hidden, and stay low to the ground."

To give you a picture, the abandoned warehouse is two stories high, and is a rectangle about the size of high-middle class house. The entrance is big, barn-like doors to the East, and Nemuri and I are currently to the South. The warehouse has a shitton of windows, though most are shattered or cracked, and the entire thing is a gloomy gray color. The inside is full of old crates, and glass shards from the windows, and, instead of two different floors, it's a high sealing with a bunch of metal support beams close to the top.

In short, just imagine a cool-gray warehouse but really shitty.

After a couple of second, we hear a response from Shouta. "Alright we're here. What's the situation? Do we know any of their quirks?"

Having already scanned the area, I speak up.

"The bitch in this situations name is Cantila Walashi. Forty-two years of age. His quirk called 'Shark'. He has gills on both sides of his neck that allow him to breath underwater, as well as very sharp teeth. Other then being a good swimmer his quirk doesn't do much else, and has no more physical attributes. He isn't very good in hand-to-hand combat, but as you can see, he has a gun.

Jamtel Halo, the hostage, is seventeen. Her quirk is called 'Illusion'. She can create illusions of people and objects she's seen before, and can control them. Has no combat training, and doesn't carry around any weapons.

Jamtel Hami, the mother of the hostage. She's forty-six, and has the same quirk as her daughter. No combat training, and no weapons."

I pause to think for a second, ignoring the silence and Nemuri looking at me like I've grown a second head.

Maybe I have. You never know.

"Hizashi, I wouldn't suggest using your quirk since this building looks like it could fall down at any moment. Shouta, it would be pointless if you did since the only quirks you can erase are the mother and daughters. Nemuri, your free to do whatever, but there wouldn't be any point since your sleeping gas is literally pink. Shouta, since your the best at sneaking, it would be best if you snuck up behind Cantila and knocked him out. Use your scarf at the same time to grab his gun. Better safe then sorry. As soon as Shouta knocks the bastard out, everyone else needs to calm down the two Jamtel's. I would literally just get in the way, so I'll stay here to make sure no one dies. Sound good?"

After being only met with silence, I ask again, "Sound good?"

Thankfully, that knocks them out of their daze and they all agree.

I watch as Shouta crawls in through the window, before stealthily sneaking up behind Cantila. He unanimously uses his scarf to grab the gun while he knocks the man out. Almost instantly, Hizashi and Nemuri launch themselves into the building to help the crying women.

I smile, leaning against the side of the building.

Another person saved.

~~~

"Do we want to know why you knew all of there names and quirks? Even their ages?"

So apparently I freaked them out.

I met up with them on a roof after they gave their statement to the police, and that was the first thing Shouta said to me.

Fucking hell.

I shrug and point to my visor. "When I was making it I researched every villain and citizen in this and the surrounding cities. I could remember it if I really wanted to, but it seemed easier to just put all the information in here. When I look at someone I can pull up everything that I found on them. I add to it regularly so I always have everybody I need in the system."

If I had known all I had to do was tell them I knew everyones information to get them to shut up, I would have done this a lot longer ago.

"WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING GENIUS!?" Thank gods Shouta erased Hizashi's quirk beforehand.

I blink, raising an eyebrow as I look at each of them.

"......Yes? Is this new information to you?"

Considering the fact that they(mostly just Hizashi and Nemuri) asked me questions the rest of the night, I would assume that it is.

Alright then.

~~~

So, I skipped doing this in the actual story because I had no idea what the hell to do for this scene.

I did not expect anyone to actually want to see it, and ask for a one-shot of it.

(ಥ﹏ಥ)  (though if im being honest im pretty sure they just said they wanted to see it, and Im the one who said I could make it one. Fuck me.) 

I hope you like it!!

Anyway...

Goodbye my fellow anime lovers! <3