Chapter 9- Crackheads For Life

Prompt: That uh... that crackhead chat on discord.... it's definitely something.

You guys wanted me to make something out of it..so....here ya go.

For once I actually drew the picture at the top! Its one of the discord server emoji's! Link is in my desc!

This takes place...

...

Okay look this is just a whole trainwreck. This chat was so chaotic today, and then I got asked to make a one-shot out of it. Just use your imagination. This takes place whenever you want it to. Its 2AM. F me.

~~~

Hitoshi glances at izuku and Denki, before looking at the milkshake in his hand. A thought suddenly comes to him.

"Does a coffeeshake exist?"

Denki looks up, suddenly very interested while Izuku snorts. The three boys are currently in Izuku's dorm, all with milkshakes in their hands.

"I think so..?" Denki responds, speedily powering on his phone before turning to Google. "Lemme look it up."

Hitoshi leans over Izuku to get a look at the blondes phone while Izuku tries not to burst out laughing. Denki's eyes light up when he clicks 'Search'.

"One hundred and forty ratings, and a ton of reviews! It also has recipes!" He smiles in triumph as he turns his phone screen so the purple insomniac can see it better, and Izuku snorts, not being able to hold it in any longer.

The other two look at him confused until he eventually speaks up.

"You guys realise you're talking about whipped coffee, right?"

They blink a few times before Denki crosses his arms. "No! It is a Coffeshake!" Izuku rolls his eyes at his friends antics before the purple haired male pipes up. "Wait- I just thought of something."

The other two teenagers turn their attention over to him with questioning gazes.

"Cough fee."

Izuku laughs as Denki looks confused, thinking for a moment before saying, "But I don't?" Izuku and Hitoshi both look and him. "What?" Izuku asks, an eyebrow raised.

"I don't cough into my ee's?"

Without missing a beat, Hitoshi adds, "But you choke."

Izuku immediately bursts into a fit of laugher as Denki just looks confused again.

Milkshakes long forgotten, the crackhead energy grows.

"No, I don't?" Denki asks, "I do have spit takes, though!"

Izuku starts wheezing as Hitoshi stares at the blonde in disbelief.

After a minute of Izuku's laughter being the only audible thing, Denki finally decides to ask the million dollar question.

"What?"

"TWO THINGS THAT SHOULD NOT BE TOGETHER: "CHOKING", "SPIT TAKES"!" Izuki says through his laughter, barely hearing Hitoshi respond with an "Agreed" before loosing it again.

Denki looks around, confusion spreading across his face. "I don't get it???"

Hitoshi soon joins in on the laughter-though not as much as Izuku-, as the broccoli yells, "OH YOU POOR INNOCENT CHILD!"

And that was how the next thirty minutes went.

Denki being a confused innocent bean, Izuku almost dying from lack of oxygen, and Hitoshi trying to keep Izuku from dying.

~~~

The rest of the chat was just me dying. Btw, I was Izuku, Heaven was Denki, and Fallen and Sheepy were Hitoshi. I don't wanna type all the users cause its now 2:44AM, so....oof.

...

This actually happened only an hour ago...

Save me... (or just join the discord and torture me, cause you guys seem to like doing that-)

Goodbye my fellow anime lovers!