Do you like Oikawa-Senpai?

8:34 am

Oikawa woke up his arms still wrapped around your small body. The events from yesterday hitting him in the face, the good and the bad. The sun was now peeking through the curtains. He craved to wake up like this everyday.

He sat up a bit and looked down at your unconscious body. Your hair all frizzy from not putting it up all night. His eyes traveled down to your lips. A perfect rosy color they looked soft to the touch. Oikawa felt himself start to lean towards you. One touch wouldn't hurt right? Only a few CMs away he could feel the heat radiating off your body. He pressed his lips against yours, only a small touch not much of a kiss. He felt the blood rush to his face and looked back down at you, still asleep. He leaned down again but before he could touch his lips against yours again you woke up startled. You sat up fast, hitting heads with Oikawa. "Ow" you held your hands up to your forehead.

"Oikawa-kun" you said tiredly.

"Good morning~" he said also holding a hand to his forehead. He then jumped on top of you and hugged you again. "Oikawa what are you doing, you still smell" you said trying to push the boy off of you.

"Why don't you call me Toru like last night~"

You ignored him and rolled over shutting your eyes again. "You can't fall asleep again!" Oikawa said shaking you awake while you groaned.

"Don't you have anything to do....." you tried to say before you fell asleep again.

"Y/n-Chan?" You has already fell asleep and Oikawa sighed. He rolled off your bed and grabbed his bag before writing a quick and cute note for you.

"Bye Y/n" he whispered before closing the door to your room and leaving out the front.

"Bye bye" you mumbled before falling asleep again.

——

11:28 am

You woke up to the sound of the front door slamming. You sat up and rubbed your eyes realizing the time. You quickly changed out of your clothes and made your bed. You pulled out a random book, hearing the footsteps or one of your parents approach your room. It was then you realized the note. You peered at it from the corner of your eye, it read.

Y/n-Chan you are really cute when you sleep, and your lips are really soft. I want to share a bed with you every night. I love you, have a good day! And study for your exams! -Toru <3

You gasped, how would he know that. The door swung open and there stood your parents. You quickly snatched the note and threw it in the corner.

"How long have you been awake! Your hair is all over the place" your mom walked up to you.

"2 hours" you stuttered out still thinking about the note.

Your mom gasped "Your all red and warm. Do you have a fever? How are you feeling? Why don't you get in bed and rest."

"I have to study for my exams, I'm fine" you stated. Your mom nodded, "I forgot it was almost the end of year exams. I'll leave you to it."

End of the year. The thought of Oikawa and Iwaizumi hurt you more than anything. You wished they could stay with you forever, which was selfish.

The rest of the weekend you studied and studied, exams were in a few weeks and you couldn't fail. You had decent grades but weren't a genius like your friends.

——-

"Y/nnnnnnnnnn" You heard down the hallway while walking to class. You looked back to see Levi slowly walking towards you. His hair was messier than usual and his eye bags were very prominent, he held his tie in his hand. "Can you help meeeee, pleaseeeee" he said pushing the tie to you. You took the tie out of his hands and put it around his neck, neatly tying it.

"What happened to you?" You asked while you two continued walking towards your classes. He looked down to you and yawned.

"I had to stay extra at band practice yesterday and then I forgot to wash my uniform so I got up at two in the morning and washed it. I just want to sleeeeppppp, can I use you as a pillow at lunch? I'm the best at cuddling" he asked quietly. You nodded and flicked his forehead gently before walking into class, "Don't fall asleep in class!" You yelled after him as he walked into the class next door.

The classes went by fast and before you knew it, it was lunch. You walked into your usual classroom to see Emmy and Levi, Emmy studying and Levi's head on the table. You walked up to them and patted Levi's head. "Cuddlesssss" he said before standing up and enfolding you into a bear hug. He smelt like the perfect mixture of cologne and flowers. You two sat against the wall, Levi's head on your lap while you brought out some homework. Soon Iwaizumi walked in, Oikawa and Kira following after. You looked up at Emmy who gave you a look of why are they here.

"Hey guys" Iwa said sitting down in his usual chair, you gave him a little wave and continued on your homework. Your hand found it's way to Levi's curly brown hair, brushing through it gently and twirling it around your finger. You looked up for a second to see Oikawa's eyes piercing your soul. You watched as his eyes went down to your hand and up to you. He gave out a small hm and looked away towards Kira.

"So Y/n..." you looked back up to Kira, you sighed and put your homework down gently. "I thought you were dating Iwaizumi" You tried your best to hold back your laughter you looked up to Iwaizumi who was doing the same.

"Pfft, you thought they were dating. I mean Iwa is hubby material but Y/n has many other men to worry about." Emmy stated still looking down at her homework. Iwaizumi became flustered at Emmy's comment.

"Then who do you like, I mean there's tons of options here"

You shrugged, you couldn't just say "Well I like three guys and they are all sitting here right now" Kira sighed and suddenly popped out the most random question.

"Do you like Oikawa-Senpai?"

Everyone looked up, except for Levi who was fast asleep by now. Your inner thoughts were going crazy. Yes, I love your boyfriend but that's wrong to love someone who is in a relationship.

"What's there not to like about him, He's perfect any girl would want him. But there's plenty of girls out there for him so I stand no chance. And plus he's in a relationship right now so no I don't like your boyfriend" you smiled at Kira then looked down at your homework. You just lied out your ass.

——

AN: Sorry for not uploading for a day, I'm trying my best to think of more ideas to start rolling in. But like always thank you for all the support, I love you all! <3