Akihisa Yakushi

Age: 25

Gender: Male

Clan: Yakushi Clan

Nature Release: Raiton

Rank: none

Profession: Fashion Designer and Tailor

Height:

Weight:

Personality:

Background:

Akihisa Yakushi is the son of a seamstress and samurai, born in Uzushio. He attended regular academy and eventually went to university to study business. Having a talent for drawing and tailoring, he grew to become a well-known fashion designer in Uzushio with the backing of his clan. When he later moved to Sora-ku, his designs and pieces became more well known and his popularity grew beyond Uzu no Kuni's borders. In his older years, he creates a fashion company, becoming a pioneer for modern fashion.

Growing up, Akihisa was very close to his mother. His relationship with his father was strained due to his reluctance to follow in his footsteps and become a samurai and later, his divulging of his sexuality. Because of his close relationship with his mother, he learning all of needling skills from her. He picked up drawing from what of the instructors from the Yakushi Okiya Training Quarters. Because of his love for the two, he decided to become a fashion designer.

After graduating regular academy, he attended university to study business.