33🌸.

Song- Perfectly Wrong by Shawn Mendes.

You're perfectly wrong for me
And that's why it's so hard to leave
Yeah, you're perfectly wrong for me
You're perfectly wrong for me
All the stars in the sky could see
Why you're perfectly wrong for me...

Emma's POV

I woke up and checked the alarm clock beside me . It was four-thirty am in the morning. It's so annoying that I sleep late and still end up waking up early . I turned to my side to see Logan snoring quietly beside me and the events of last night and early this morning replayed in my mind from the moment we were talking in the kitchen to our hot session in the guest room .

I was so worn out from the work out last night that I couldn't even stand up yet . I wasn't ready to get up yet so I decided to lay in bed for a while.

I thought back to when I asked Logan about what his cousin told me yesterday and he denied everything about Lisa. What Liv told me really got to me especially because of the situation I was in now . But since Logan said that none of those things were the truth, I decided to believe him. Even though Logan's actions lately have been hurting me, I've still put it to myself to trust him. So if he says that Lisa was never pregnant for him, then I just had to believe him even though it was really hard right now.

What I don't understand is why Liv would say all those things if it wasn't true ? Why would she mention them to me casually like she did if the words didn't have an atom of truth in them ? To be honest, I was between a rock and a hard place right now because the way Liv talked about Lisa like she knew the whole story about Logan and her was so convincing. Still I couldn't push aside the off vibe I was feeling from her yesterday.

There was  just something about Liv that I'm not comfortable with even though she seems like a nice person on the outside. Apart from the fact that she looks a little bit familiar, I had a not so good feeling about her. Which is very weird to me because I've always felt a good connection towards any member of Logan's family that I've met.

Still relationships should be mostly if not entirely based on trust . Logan told me that he didn't date Lisa out of love and when he did tell me, he never mentioned anything about her being pregnant to me. I was doing my very best to trust him. I just hoped it wouldn't backfire.

For a brief moment, the thought of Lisa coming back into Logan's life appeared in my mind but Images of Logan and I from last night flooded my mind and pushed the thoughts of her away. I closed my eyes as I remembered the way my body responded to Logan's touch involuntarily. One minute I was angry at him for what he did at the interview and questioning him about Lisa and the next minute my body was craving him.

I did miss him . I've missed his kisses and his touch and just being happy with him . Genuinely happy. Maybe that's why I didn't stop him when he started kissing me . Maybe that's why I didn't stop him when he carried me into one of the guest rooms and maybe that's why I didn't stop him when he started devouring my body.

Deep in my mind I knew it wasn't right. I've been feeling like Logan is using me as a rebound just like he used Lisa but I tried to push the thoughts away. He always tells me how much he loves me but seeing the way he was still hung up on Amy, I was beginning to think otherwise.

I don't know why I couldn't stop him yesterday. I was angry at him but I couldn't resist his touch . No matter what he does to me, he's still on my mind every moment of every day. I still crave him and maybe that's my problem. Maybe that's one of the reasons I keep letting him treat me like this .

Something was definitely different about last night. I was so filled with emotions of sadness and anger that I didn't feel him or maybe I didn't want to feel the emotions. Coupled with the fact that I had become more sexually aroused recently and all the confusion and hurt. I was tired of feeling all the emotions and hurt. I just wanted to put them behind me for a few minutes . I wanted to push all the emotions aside and feel just with my body.