Chapter 1

I feel so numb

I feel so numb.

tristanbvibin likes your post

Kailee Hindfeld looked down as her phone buzzed with her notifications, her eyes widening slightly as she saw that he liked her post before throwing her phone onto her bed. “Why the fuck did he like my post?”

She asked herself with confusion evident in her mind as her phone buzzed with another notification.

This time with a comment from the King Of Povs himself.

‘I feel so numb as well.’

Her eyes widened at his comment before she liked it, not knowing that her life will turn into a whirlwind of emotions after the events that just happened moments ago.

‘Want to be friends who are numbed by everything?’ Kailee boldly asked as her fingers shook with anticipation while awaiting for her notifications to light up.

Her phone suddenly vibrated which shook her from her thoughts as she hurried to see that Tristan Blane is
following you and wants to send you a message as well.

Her eyes widened even more as she felt her heart flutter as he was her favorite tiktoker who he didn’t know basically saved her life and saved her from herself as she was battling her dark thoughts. “Hey, It’s Tristan, just wanted to stop by and say never give up on yourself and you are way too pretty to be sad. I love you and hope you have a great day!”

The message sent a shiver down her spine as she wasn’t expecting him to give her exactly what she needed to hear.

Hi Tristan, my name’s Kailee and I hope you are doing amazing and thank you for those kind words as I needed to hear this. Thank You for stopping by and I hope you have a
great day as well!”

As soon as the last message was sent, her head shook with doubts as she chuckled to herself, "Why would he even talk to a nobody? I mean he has millions of fans to talk to, yet he chose me. I wonder why, I mean I’m nothing special.” Kailee shrugged it off, thinking it would be a dream once she went to sleep after a long day of work and people screaming at her for not
being the perfect person they expected, no wanted her to be.