The Ride

Nicole smirked as she walked into the UN meeting. Her intimidating Marine uniform replaced with a business suit. It was black and hugged her body almost like a second skin. The slit in her pencil skirt stopping at mid thigh, allowing her to walk. Her coat buttoned up under her chest allowing everyone to see the satin red blouse she wore underneath.

She walked with a purpose that none were aware of except her. She didn't glance at France or England, her two favorite countries to mess with. She didn't nod to Germany like usual either. And she didn't smile goofily with her brother Alfred like she usually did if they were going to pull a prank on some one, most likely England.

Her eyes were all on Russia. Her smirk turned sexy as she sauntered up to him. Surprising every nation at the meeting, inculding Ivan himself, she sat herself down on him lap, ignoring the evil purple aura around him. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing their bodies closer and making Ivan's childlike eyes grow bigger.

"Ivan," Nicole purred, stroking the hair at the bottom of his neck. The purple aura began to recede slightly. The other countries watched in surprise. Was the Cold War just sexual tention between the two countries?

"I'm ready to become one with Mother Russia."

England spit out his tea. Germany was just too shocked to stop this little display. America stared at his sister like she had turned into an alien and now had two heads resting on her shoulders. Nicole just said what?!

"Da?" Russia didn't miss a beat. He smiled a wide goofy grin as he stood, picking up U.S. bridle style. She just smiled seductively. She pulled herself to his ear; her breath tickled his skin.

"Yes," she breathed just loud enough for the others to hear. Just before Russia moved towards the door or even take a step from standing in front of his chair, she spoke again.

"Just you have to do something for my first." Russia glanced down at the country in his arms, raising an eyebrow.

"And what would that be?" His evil aura began to grow once again. Nicole smiled.

"Ride a ride with me. Then I will become one with Mother Russia." She stroked his hair once more, ignoring the dumbstruck countries around her. Russia smiled his infamous disturbing smile.

"Then you will become one with Mother Russia?" He asked, just to make sure. Nicole nodded, her blue eyes sparkling.

"Da." She answered using his form of 'yes.' Russia just had one more question to ask before Mother Russia grew in size.

"Just what is this ride, da?"

Nicole smirked.

"JFK: the ride!"

~Extended Ending~

America then proceeded to bust out laughing. But Nicole wasn't finished yet as she skipped away from the now livid Russia.

"And you have to be JFK, Commie."