Ch.7: Craving

You bury your face into Levi's arm out of embarrassment. As Levi glanced up at Erwin, who stood in front of him gazing down at your reaction. "As you can see, she's a bit embarrassed." Levi gazed down at you, as you glance up at him through the crack of your fingers.

"Commander, there's something I've been wanting to tell you " Levi said as he covers your ears, by pressing your right ear against his arm, while he covered the other ear with the palm of his hand. So everything you hear was unaudiable.

"If I ever die out there, I want you to take care of _______, for me. And I know you will cherish her just as much as I do."

"I won't let that happen." Erwin said.

Levi continued to say, "I know you've warned me, and over the years I've always live by my words to not get too attached, but I couldn't help it."

Erwin looked at Levi with much sterness, as Levi looked back at him just the same.

"Somehow, I knew she was the one I want to spent the rest of my life with." Levi said.

You had slipped your hands off your face, wondering what's going on. But aside from not being able to hear anything. Levi had quickly placed his fingers onto your eyes, preventing you from doing any visual assessment to the conversation they were having.

Not being able to hear, not being able to see. In his embrace, all you could feel was being engulfed in his scent and the smoothing smell of the tea he drank. Your eyelids felt heavy, the muffled noise against your ear began to fade, feeling depleted from the month of training all of you had been through.

After a few more minutes. When Erwin had left with heavy footsteps and closed the door behind him. Levi slowly loosen the grip he had on you. He uncovered your eyes, and cupped his hand cradling your head in his arms. He smiled as he looked down upon you, who had fallen asleep in his arms.

When you woke up, you found yourself lying in bed. This familiar scent on the comforter was none other than Levi's. As you curl comfortably into a fetus position, covering the comforter around you,like Levi was embracing you. You opened your eyes to look at your surrounding and saw Levi cooking in the kitchen area with his back faced towards you.  Whatever he is making had made your stomach grumble.
Lazily you got out of bed, and tip-toed toward Levi, who was still cooking up something by the fire cooked stove, wearing an apron over his uniform white dress shirt and white pants. Gently you wrapped your arms around his waist, slipping your hands under the apron, and locking your fingers together on top of his firm abs. Placing the side of your face nuzzling his warm back, then placed your chin on his shoulder, looking at what he was doing.

Levi looked over your shoulder, planting a kiss on your forehead. He cut a piece of steak and jabbed the juicy meat with a fork, bringing it to your mouth. "Try this." You opened your mouth, as he put it in, you take the piece of meat with your teeth and chewed on it.

Levi waited for your review.
"Mhmm! It's really good."
"Really?" he asked, cutting a piece for himself for a taste. "...I can do better."

You chuckled lightly and gave him a kiss on the cheek "Don't be too hard on yourself. I really think it's delicious."

"I find you more delicious." Levi said, placing another steak he had cooked up onto his own plate. You were silent, he looked over his shoulder at you, whoose face was beet red.
He smirked at your flushed face. Defeated.

Levi picked up two plates of steak with veggies on the side, one plate in each hand, as he turns around in your arms to face you. "You don't believe me?" Levi said taking a step foward as you took one step back. "Should I show you?" he said. Until you feel the curve of your back touched the edge of the dining table. He leaned in toward you. You closed your eyes. But nothing happened. You slowly opened your eyes. His lips were very close to yours as he tilted his head to the side,  placing the food filled plate onto either side of the dining table behind you.

He smirked upon your expression, and kissed you on your forehead, "Let's finish dinner first."  before turning around to grab two cups of water from the kitchen counter.

"Then.. I'll have you for dessert." you mumbled.
He turned his head to look at you, "Did you say something?" Levi said.
"IAhem..I'll get the the utensils." you quickly replied as Levi placed the water filled cups on the table and sat down.

The two of you ate, enjoying each other's company.
"Since you slept so soundly, I didn't want to wake you up." Levi chomped on his last piece of food on his plate. "So I got the ingredients from the kitchen."

"How can you be so sweet" you gather up your dirty plate and utensils, you walked over to his side to grab his set. You were just about to move away from the dining table, when Levi stopped you in your track as he grabbed your wrist, you looked back at him. Levi looked up at you with earnst eyes,
"Because I love you."

You kissed him sweetly on his lips as he slowly slipped his hand off your wrist. Then you quickly go over to the kitchen sink you and washed up the dirty plates and utensils. Drying it with a towel that was hanging on the side of the sink. Wipping off the droplets of water on your blushing cheeks with the back of your hand.

Levi still wearing an apron over his uniform shirt and pants. Idely sitting at the dining table. He looked over at you, leaning onto the backrest of the wooden chair. "Want to take a bath together?" he suggested.

You looked at him, drying your hands with a small towel. "I....I'll take one after you." you said. Levi got up from his seat, "Alright." taking a towel from the bottom drawer of his closet, and disappeared into the bathroom closing the door behind him.

You looked at the bathroom door, "I hope he's not mad that I declined his offer..." You rubbed your face with the palm of your hands.

I'll make up for it with a back scrub and massage. It'll back him feel better right? You thought to yourself as you stepped into the steamy bathroom in your underwear and a white dress shirt.

In the bathroom, Levi's  hair was slicked back. His head leaned back resting on the edge of the tub with his eyes closed. Beads of water ran down his face and muscular body as steam filled the room.

You got to the side of the tub.

As quick as his hands came, he pulled you into the tub with him.

*Splash*

You sit up in the tub quite surprised from the sudden reaction, your shirt drenched and see through.
Levi looked a bit frustrated.

"Is it selfish of me to say, that I want you to show me every drop of love you have? " Levi said. Both of his arms extended out to you, his fingers caressed your cheeks.
"_______. Don't hold back your feelings."
His fingers trailed down to your neck, your collarbone, over the length of your arms.

"Because I'm telling you right now. I won't be holding anything back to show just how much I'm in love with you." Levi grabbed you by both hands, and pulled you toward him.
"I'll express my love for you, even if everyone is watching." The movement made a wave of water splash out of the heated tub as he pulled you into his lap.

"Other than opening a tea shop. There was one more thing that I've always wanted to have." He stroke the droplets of water that splashed onto your face through the commotion with the back of his fingers.

  "I want to make a family, that I never had."

You looked down at him, as he held your gaze with his grey eyes.

"With you." Levi said, pulling you into an embrace.

You feel your chest press against his, your stomach against his muscular abs. You can feel his racing heart beating against your chest. Droplets of water slide down both of your skin, there's no way of telling if it was sweat or the water from the bath.

"_________. Can I....."
he whispered into your ear, the rest of the sentence, like the steam evaporating out of the hot water, became words that only you can hear.