Chapter 19

Taehyung's p. o. v

Today was the day we were supposed to meet the Elders. I was going to reveal the truth about the letter to them. I smiled softly, looking down at my baby bun. My poor darling had felt quite needy after developing his illia... he might feel a bit sore after continious love making these few days.

"Sweetheart... wake up, we need to get ready for the meeting... "He whines, turning away from me and covering his head with the blanket, we were both naked from last night's activities, just like every night these few days. I pulled the blanket away from his body, earning a 'Fuck you Elder Kim' as a response. I swiftly picked him up, earning a yelp and a slap on my right biceps. "Why in the fucking hell are we waking up for some old, crusty asses!" He yelled annoyed. "If you wanna know who wrote the letter, we better get going "his eyes widened comically, excited to know the suspect.We quickly took a shower, not without making out a bit, Of course.

                     We had gathered in the private hall, now including Hawoon, Aere and Junghyun. After We had Exchanged pleasantries, Elder Im begun"the last time we were here we discussed how capable Elder Kim could be, handling his  responsibilities as a-" "and I think I mentioned how your sorry asses are lucky to have him"Jungkook growled,  still having a 'slight' dislike towards them. "As I was saying.... " Elder Im continued "A simple solution was to find an Elder to represent the Werewolves to keep tabs on all the packs..... we had received a source from your own pack, saying the lack of managerial skills were poor and  suggesting an Elder.... the only person available for this position is Jeon Junghyun, who will have to be officially marked off as an Elder in training once Every Elder Endorses it."   I got up, a creepy grin on my face, standing  where they can all see me, clasping my hands together, a dark chuckle leaving my lips. I take out the letter from my pocket "Ah...... not so fast...... This letter has more to it than you think... You see, acover spell had been casted on the letter, since usually, I can sense who wrote it.... But this person wasn't smart enough to realize I invented the cover spell in the first place, and had also written a book containing everything you need to know about them... But the thing is, the cover spell was casted by a gamma in the pack, whilst the letter was written by someone else.... " I hear all of them gasping "but then... that's a lie, the person wanted to make us think that a gamma casted it... I caught on to the little trick though.... surprisingly, this letter was actually written on the day we arrived from Dalbit, I know because I can sense it.... don't you think its suspicious, that a pack member would report bad managerial skills when we had just mated and barely started? Co -Leading?... That's because the letter is to my mate look bad as a leader, since he had been leading the pack since he turned 18... and we all know that you can't do an auditing of pack documents until after three months... Something the person seemed to forget...and so they basically wrote bullshit-"  Their eyes widened, haven't really ever heard me use a curse word...only because I choose not to "As I was saying, this whole thing is quite dumb and childish but envy does that to people.... don't try grasping what you can't  have... " I turned to stare right into the culprit's eyes..."Am I not right..... Jeon Junghyun? " The hall was silent. Junghyun gulped, realizing he had been caught "Jeon Junghyun, Elder brother of Jeon Jungkook, 23.When both were younger, Jungkook looked up to his brother, always trying to do better, wanting to make his hyung proud... sadly, the elder despised the attention the younger was getting... As they grew, Junghyun was corrupted by his envy of his younger brother so tried breaking him down, verbally abusing him so you could take that chance to be better...  that only made Jungkook to want to be the best in everything, wanting to prove his brother wrong, that he indeed could do something right. Jungkook never even wanted to be pack leader, he wanted to feel better about himself, he wanted assurance that he wasn't a mess up, something you've been telling him everyday of his life... Making things worse by saying he was the cause of my disappearance.... and also envious of the fact that he was special to me.... he is the first person know my full name and life story.....when I came back, claiming him as my mate, added salt to the wounds and so did the trip to Dalbit. You are just so envious of your little brother being better than you, being the Alpha Prime whilst you being a true blood, having me as a mate.... All this trouble because you are envious.....the only way, to so what  be above him was to become an Elder..." They were all shocked, Junghyun  shaking with anger. But I wasn't done"And Elders....remember one thing, the only Elder in control is me. I've done a lot of shit to actually earn the title, not because I am a Linx, the only thing  you've all done was to be  be born with golden spoons in your mouths. So from now on, you shut the fuck up and listen to me. You don't make any decisions till you consult me and you don't just request a meeting at any goddamn time. I started the high order, I manage it so get used to the fact that the only name the world will know when the high order is mentioned is Elder Kim "

Taehyung finally showed everyone who is boss! The book is nearing its end. Next chapter is in Third person point of view. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you soon! 💜

~•~Iann