chapter 04

"Naturegirl," I was pulled out of the trance by someone turning me around from behind and pulling me into their chest, sharkboy. "Hey," I say as we pull away from the hug, i run and hug lavagirl which she happily took. I then hugged Max, but when I went to pull away he didn't, "you can let go Max," I say a little awkwardly, "yeah right sorry, " he said and pulled away. I could see the jealousy in sharkboy's eyes when he glared at max. I grabbed his hand and smiled at him, he gave me a small smile in return.

"Max you have to dream us out of here, if he doesn't remember his dreams maybe he can redream them," lavagirl said I nodded in understanding and sharkboy only crossed his arms.
Max closed his eyes, "now, what do you see?" LG asked him. A smile grew on his face, "I see a chocolate chip cookie with warm milk," I gave him a stern look when he opened his eyes, "sorry I'm just hungry, " he in his defence.
I reached inside my pocket and grabbed some corn and gave it to him, "here," I say and hold it out to him, "I don't like vegetables, " he said looking at the corn with a face of disgust, "I thourght you said you were hungry," I say slightly annoyed. "Not anymore," he mumbled.
I tried to hold back my frustration but I couldn't take it anymore, "you want me to put you to sleep, cause believe me I will," I say holding my fists up and walking up to him.
"No naturegirl don't, " I heard LG call but i didn't care, "just one punch he will be out like a light," I was about to punch him when sharkboy held onto my waist and kissed my cheer, long and soft. My eyes widened and blushed so hard, I even lost my feeling of anger.

We were riding on Tobour's eyes and mouth, he put us on the train of thought but it wasn't working, "we just have to keep it on track, " max said like it was an easy task, "how can we keep it on track when there is no track, " I say in frustration. We ended up jumping off the train and landing on a giant cookie.

"Welcome to the land of milk and cookies, " LG said with a smile.

Author note
Is it me or in the film doesn't lavagirl smile too much for her own good.