chapter 06

"Give me something to draw with," max says, lavagirl holds her finger out and Max's uses it like a pen to from a heart. "The crystal heat," sharkboy says excitedly oh no...

Flashback:

"So who's your crush nattie, " icey asked me. I gave her a cheekie smile, "I will tell you but you have to say yours first, " her smile turned into a face of embarrassment, "what about at the same time." I agreed we both started counting back, "3... 2... 1... Rocky, " we both say, my eyes widened and she frowned, she walked off in a huff.
The next day I see rocky and icey holding hands, then he kissed her, I ran out of the castle and flew to earth too distraught to look back .

End of flashback

"Sharkboy I know what your thinking and no," I say. He gave me a confused look, only lavagirl knows about what happened. "The ice castle is ruled by the ice princess, they say that she is the most beautiful girl on the planet."
Both me and lavagirl shoot something at him, she shot lava and I shot lightning. "Ow!" He shouts, I stayed silent as lavagirl said stuff about the ice princess like how she only cares for herself.

"She's just saying that ma-," I interrupted him, "no, shes not, she's saying it for me behalf." I say looking sharkboy straight in the eye. "You met her," max asked me, "yes, and that's all in saying on the topic," lavagirl patted me on the shoulder as a form of comfort.

After a long discussion we had to go to the ice castle. But we were caught by mr electric and we now get to meet the mastermind behind this...