Two

Rachel's pov

It's been a few days sines the sleepover I haven't told any of the losers yet but I'm going to Bevs today so I think I'm gonna tell her.

*Time skip brought to you bye gorgies boat*

We sat on Bevs bed in silence but once again she broke it.

"Your really quiet and your never quiet so somethings wrong"

"Oh I'm fine"

"Your lying,rub the back of your neck when you lie"

"Fine I'm not okay,happy now"

"What's wrong"

"I don't know how to explain it because I'm scared once I tell you you'll hate me"

"Rachel,I won't hate you,I could never even if you murdered someone and plus it's 1019"

A/N:I'm making it 2019 because 2020 is a disaster

"Ok I'll tell,you but first can you cut my hair?"

"Yeah sure,how short"

"Umm...can you make it like as short as one of the boys,because it's too long and thick"

"Yeah,come on then"

Bev dragged me to her bathroom and sat me on the toilet seat.It didn't take long to cut my hair probably only an hour,when she was done she handed me my glasses and I looked in the mirror.

"What do you think?"Bev asked with a huge smile on her face.

"I love it"

"You wanna go to the arcade?"

"You know I can't refuse an offer like that"

*Time skip because I'm lazy*

"Mom I'm back from Bevs"

"Ok did you have fun"

"Yeah,don't be mad but I let her practice hair cutting on me"

"Oh ok well it's a bit short but if you like it I don't care I just want my daughter to be happy"

3rd person POV

Daughter.The word stung worse than a bee.She new she wasn't her mother's daughter because she was her son but Rachel was scared to tell anyone in fear they would abandon her.

Rachel went to bed not long after,she practically cried herself to sleep,only to be woken up a few hours later by a quick sweat,she woke up hyperventilating,Rachel didn't know why.Maybe it was just nerves.

Yeah,I'll blame it on nerves

She propped herself up on her elbows and checked the time.

6:30

"No point trying to go back to sleep,might as well get up"she mumbled under her breath.

Rachel went down the stairs and made herself a cup of coffee,Rachel was standing in an oversized t-shirt and a pair of shorts (probably taken from Eddie) her bear feet against the cold tile.

She didn't have to worry about her parents walking in on her looking like a boy because they were on some sort of business trip so there was very high chances of the losers staying at Rachel's one night.

There was a knock at the door.

Jesus it's 7:45 why is anyone here at this time

Rachel answers the door greeted by Beverly,Rachel steps aside to let her in.

"You ok?" Rachel asks confused on why she's hear at 7:45 in the morning

"Yeah,but your not"

"I don't get it"

"You've been acting weird lately,like more weird than usual"

"Wow thanks for that"Rachel said giving Beverly a look as if to say ok get on with it.

"Like,I don't know wanting to cut your hair,and at Bills you seemed weird in the morning,so you gonna tell me what's wrong"