8.

READ AUTHORS NOTE FOR UPDATE INFORMATION
--------------------------
The next day at school is brutal. I have to deal with Finn staring at me 24/7 and Octavia decided to stay at the hospital to help her brother because he was being discharged. Turns out that he is fine. They just wanted to make sure he was okay. I never realized how often I saw her during the day until I found myself missing her multiple times. Luckily, the day passes and it's time for art club. I walk in and find my place next to Jasper. I glance back and find a sad looking Lincoln. I frown to myself but quickly smile again and engage in conversation with Jasper. His remarks and all the little things he knows amaze me. I enjoy talking to him because it keeps me out of my head. The only downside is, is that by the time it ends I haven't accomplished much but I don't mind. It ends and people start packing up and leaking out of the room.

"What the heck..." Jasper whispers to himself while looking behind us. I look back and immediately see what he is referring to. Octavia is here! With Bellamy.... She runs into the room and wraps her arms around Lincoln and, again, it makes me heart swell. My eyes shift to Bellamy and he looks like a ball of awkward. I have never seen Bellamy like this but it makes me giggle. Octavia and steps back and looks pointedly at Bellamy.

Bellamy rolls his eyes and begins. "I'm sorry for being a dickhead. I guess I have been a LITTLE bit overprotective but I just care about her. I'm putting my trust that you do too" his voice is monotone like Octavia had been practicing it with him all day (which I wouldn't doubt) but he isn't finished. He steps closer to him and his normal "I'm cocky yet menacing at the same time" facade kicks back in. "But if you hurt my little sister I will personally rip those tattoos right off of you." Lincoln doesn't even seem scared. He just smiles and pulls Octavia back in. I look away finally from the little show that Jasper and I had and we both laugh a little. I hug Jasper goodbye and walk out. I am halfway down the hallway when a loud, deep voice booms my name. I turn around and see him doing this fast shuffling walk towards me and I can't help but laugh. Maybe a bit too hard...

"Yes, very funny princess but let me snap your neck and see how fast you can run" he says trying to sound menacing but he cracks a smile.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't help it." I press my laughter down.

"Whatever. If we are done laughing at the injured... I never knew you liked art." He says, obviously trying to change the subject.

"Oh uh yeah. Just a hobby I picked up."I say raising my sketchbook slightly. He snatches out of hand. "What the hell Bellamy! Give that back" I say trying to grab it back but he moves too quick and flips it open to a drawing I did of Jasper. He stills and I take this chance to grab it. I feel my cheeks heat because I never let anyone look in there.

"So... You and Jasper then." He folds his arms and looks at me and I can feel anger rising.

"It was for a project, asshole. We had to draw our partners and mine was Jasper so I drew him." I go into girl, verbal fight battle stance. Arms folded, hip popped, jaw clenched, eyes narrowed.

"There are like 17 people in that class and you just happen to get Jasper? You two make googly eyes at each other the whole time!" He yells at me now and I roll my eyes.

"What is wrong with you! First of all, Jasper and I are just friends. Second of all, there are 13 people in the class." I knew I was pushing his buttons. But I couldn't stop there. "You know what?" I inch towards him a little. "I think you are jealous" I smirk at him. I see his jaw clench at my words but he soon replaces it with one of his famous smirks and I knew I was in for trouble.

"Don't flatter yourself princess. If anything I think you have a crush on me. Always looking for me in the halls, going to my house..." I can feel my blood starting to boil.