9

Third Person's POV

Lisa emerged from her room at precisely 5 PM, eager to lend a hand with the campfire setup on the field. She had spoken with Rosie's mother earlier, who had informed her that the necessary equipment for a barbecue was already in their possession. Upon reaching the common room, Lisa spotted Rosie's father and approached him with eagerness.

"Excuse me, sir," Lisa said, with a friendly smile. "I was wondering if I could help with the campfire setup in any way?"

Rosie's father looked up from his task and returned her smile. "Well, young lady," he said, "all we need now is some meat to cook. If you could run down to the nearest market and buy some, that would be greatly appreciated."

Thrilled to have been given a task, Lisa turned to head out the door when she was suddenly stopped by a young girl barreling towards her. It was Rosie, and she was dragging Chanyeol behind her by the hand.

"So, where are you going?"

Lisa tried to keep her voice casual as she responded, "Just outside." She shifted her weight from foot to foot, hoping to avoid drawing too much attention to herself.

But Jisoo was not to be deterred. "Lisa! " she cried out, her voice ringing through the air. Chanyeol, Lisa, and Rosie all turned to look at her, their attention now fully focused on the energetic young woman. "What's your plan with your date?" Jisoo continued, a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"I told you guys not to tell her!" Rosie pouted, frustration evident in her voice. The group had discovered Lisa and Jennie's plans to go out earlier that morning, when they had dropped by Jennie's house to say hello to James. The young boy had excitedly shared the news of his mother's evening plans. Unfortunately, Jennie had let the cat out of the bag, and tell them about their plan.

"But I want to tell her!" Jisoo protested, sticking out her tongue playfully. If Lisa was not familiar with Jisoo's personality, she might have mistaken her antics for those of a mischievous child. However, Jisoo was simply expressing her excitement about Lisa's plans in her own unique way.

"Why are you still asking me, then?" Lisa asked, turning to look at Rosie with a hint of confusion in her eyes.

Rosie's gaze met hers, a spark of excitement dancing in her eyes. "I know of a theme park around here," she said, her voice filled with anticipation. "Let's go there!"

But Lisa was determined to stick to her original plan. "I had intended to simply enjoy a barbecue outside," she said firmly.

Jinyoung chimed in, understanding dawning on his face. "Oh, so that's why they're setting up a campfire," he said, his voice tinged with realization.

"I suppose a barbecue could be fun too," Rosie mused, her eyes flickering with thought. "But I've been eager to visit a theme park for some time now. I remember the first time I went there, it was on my second date with Chanyeol." She cast a fond look in her boyfriend's direction, a warm smile spreading across her face.

As Rosie spoke, Lisa stole a quick glance at Jisoo and Jinyoung. Jisoo's gaze was fixed elsewhere, while Jinyoung was staring intently at his friend, a look of concern on his face. The silence hung heavily in the air, until Jinyoung finally spoke up, his voice filled with a sense of urgency.

"You're going out with Lisa, right? Great! Let's go!" he said, his words serving to jolt Jisoo out of her reverie. Jinyoung cast a pleading look in Lisa's direction, and she offered a nod in response.